Chapter (3/5): Backstage Preparations

[Backstage, With Serena and Lisia]

"A special performance!? Lisia, did you really have to announce that, i have nothing planned!", After finishing up their performance and heading to their dressing room backstage. Serena was currently freaking out about how she has to do this special performance as she continued to pace back and forth coming up with something.

"Don't worry, you're not doing this alone, this performance you're doing will involve a partner. And i believe you've met them before", Lisia explained and smirked as she said that last sentence.

"Partner!? Lisia first you tell the audience i have a special performance, and now you tell me i have to do this with a partner!"

Lisia was about to say something to reassure her but Serena began to pace back and forth processing the information Lisia just dropped on her. She knew once Serena got to thinking like this, she might lash out at someone without concern. Lisia was still about to calm her down, but was stopped by Ali who pulled her back.

And this was Serena currently, pacing back and forth across the room trying to come up with a  routine that she has to do once she's called back onto the stage. Mumbling to herself ideas that she could think off from the top of her head. And of course there was the partner part, was the partner to Lisia? Was it someone else, someone she has met before or is a complete stranger. Whoever Lisia mentioned to be Serena's partner for this performance, it better be someone she knows and can has a plan for last-minute situations like this.

Delphox, Pancham and Sylveon watched their trainer in concern. Pancham was about to approach Serena to calm her nerves but was stopped by the fox and intertwining pokemon, telling him it's too early to do so.

[With Ash, Goh & Chloe - 10 or 15 Minutes Ago]

After getting led into backstage by May and being permitted in by security, Ash, Goh & Chloe now found themselves in an empty dressing room.

"Strangely empty, May are you sure we're in the right dressing room", Ash asked as he turned around to see May standing near the door.

"Positive, if i know Lisia and Serena they're letting everything sink in, it's their idol debut after all", May answered and added with, "Also give them a minute or two, they should be here"

"Well you know them better after all", Ash says to May as he makes his way to a nearby chair and plopped himself down, with Pikachu sitting himself on his lap. 

Goh, Chloe and May did the same, as the two Vermilion natives and their pokemon took the couch on the other side of the room, while May leaned near the wall where the couch is.

It was a fairly simple dressing room, albeit a smaller one that's enough for 3 coordinators to use. From the opposite end on where the door stood there was of course the dressing area with the mirrors. On the right side of the room from where Ash and Pikachu sat, there was of course the chair he and his partner were sitting on, a potted plant in the corner, and a clothes rack of costumes. 

On the side of the room where Goh, Chloe and May were, there was of course the couch the two and their pokemon were sitting on, there was also a small coffee table and below it had a shelf with magazines, about 2 or 3 month old magazines to be exact.

Only a minute has passed since the four of them "waited" for the idol duo and their pokemon to walk through the door.

Ash was staring at the clock that hung above the door watching it tick while Pikachu took a light nap on his trainer's lap, May picked up a magazine from the coffee table and began to read as she continued to lean on the wall, Goh was scrolling through his phone while Chloe watched him do so as she petted Eevee's head. And Grookey? Like May was going through the small pile of magazines that was below the coffee table.