ch. V: it wasn't your fault, mom

-TW: this chapter contains mentions of suicide, this is a suicide letter-

Inko POV:

'Dear mom,
I just wanted to tell you that it isn't your fault. I know you're probably blaming yourself right now for not knowing something was wrong, but it wasn't your fault. I didn't want you to worry about me, so I never told you. I have been bullied since I got diagnosed quirkless. People saw me as weak and useless, and I started believing it. When you get this letter, I'm probably already dead. I don't know what death is like but I hope im able to watch over you,'

As I read that last sentence I felt a cold hand wipe my tears. It had to be him, It was Izuku. More tears ran down my face faster than he could wipe them. I continued reading.

'Please watch over kacchan, I don't want him to blame himself, it wasn't his fault, he probably thinks it is. Take care of yourself, don't end up how you did when dad left. Take time to mourn, but I want you to take care of yourself. Work, do things that make you happy, meet a man or woman, and fall in love. Live life to the fullest.

Don't skip your morning runs, or watering your garden after you get back. Continue doing the things you love while mourning my death, I'm sure it will help cheer you up. I love you mom, please don't blame yourself, it isn't your fault. Life is meant to be enjoyed right? If I wasn't enjoying it, then what's the point? I will see you again in around 40-50 years, and I better not see you before then. Live life to the fullest, mom, for I will see you again, in peace.

Love,
Izuku

~word count- 289~