ch. X: secrets

Izuku’s POV:

Aizawa scales down a building and stands next to me. 

“Enji Totoroki, come with us. You're under arrest. I am a pro hero, you can't resist me. I’m adding a charge for resisting arrest. Ender has the power to kick your ass and throw you in prison. You resisted him, therefore, you will have another charge. You’re not getting out of Tartarus anytime soon,” He said, erasing his quirk so I can put quirk canceling cuffs on him. 

I asked Aamon to open a portal to the police station, he did so. As I stepped into the portal pushing endeavor with my foot I heard the crowd murmuring. 

“How many quirks does he have?” “How old is he?” “who is he?” “I've never seen him in person before” “how did he do that”

We walked through the portal into Tsukauchi’s office. Eraser was in front of Endewhor, I was behind him, kicking his back to make him walk. 

“Hello Iz-” he cut himself off when I sent him a glare. It wasn't the best but it make him shiver. 

“Hello, Ender,” he corrected, “I saw what happened on the news, I assume you have proof of everything?”

“Of course I do, Do you want to go to an interrogation room so I can tell you everything, then you can hear Endewhore’s side of the story,” I spoke, my voice a void of emotion. 

“Yes, of course. You know the way. I’ll meet you there.” he told me, ushering me down the hall with his hand. 

I walked into my interrogation room. Usually, im the one interrogating. I have impeccable torture and interrogation skills. Aamon shivered at this. It's weird to be on this side of the table. After a while, he came in asking the usual detective question.

“Would you like a glass of water? Coffee?” He asked.

“Yes, coffee, black,” I said. I need the caffeine, I haven't slept in 4 days. He came back with two cups of coffee, one with cream, one without.

“Let's get started, shall we?” he said, taking a sip of his coffee. I put mine down and started to think of where it started. 

I have all of the proof backed up on a hard drive I have it kept in a stainless steel case, wrapped in steel wire alloy, hidden in the bottom of the handle of one of my katanas. I am a double sword weilder. I don't wield twin blades though. I wield two katanas. They are emerald green and allow me to use my quirk with them. In the handle of my left sword, there is a compartment that comes out, that compartment holds my hard drive. Completely safe from any harm. 

“Do you want all of it? From the very beginning? I can tell you why he’s like he is. His childhood that caused this.” I said, bringing my cup to my lips and taking a sip. My hands were always cold so I kept them wrapped around my coffee when I set it back down. 

“Please, Ender, all of the information you have on Todoroki Enji,” Tsukauchi told me.

“This is going to get comfortable so get comfortable, I have proof for all of the information excluding when he was a child, but I have first-hand witnesses that you can interrogate… Or that I can… Interrogate” I said, giggling at the end.

 Torturing him into telling me things would be so fun, after all, I am quirkless, I deserve to Kill myself.

“Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Ender.” Tsukauchi shivered. He has never seen my T&I sessions before, but he sure as hell has heard them… 

“Okay, okay. Let's start from the beginning. What I am about to tell you, only me, All for one, All Might, and Nana Shimura know… Wait… The rat probably knows” He sweatdrops at that, knowing who Im talking about.