Prologue

Wei Wuxian, an immortal who lived in a secluded mountain for thousand of years.

Wei Wuxian, the grandmaster of the four main sect who trained the first ever four Sect Leaders to build their Clans on their own.

He has been in the mountain for thousand of years, he has attended many funerals... including his four disciples funeral.

After the death of his four disciples, he secluded and kept himself in his mountains for many years.

He heard about the war but didn't help the mortals as he didn't have any business in it.

He continue to seclude himself for years after the war...until a man in gusu lan robes with no forehead ribbon came to his doorstep with two lan juniors who also didn't have a forehead ribbon, they were asking for shelter.

The man in white whose name was Lan Wangji told the great immortal Wei Wuxian about what happened.

Wei Wuxian understood and let them stay in his home.

After a few months of being together, the older man in white and Wei Wuxian fell in love and decided to get married.

The great immortal then announce his upcoming wedding.

Every mortals was excited for their great immortal's wedding...until the Gusu Lan Clan arrived and saw the bride's unclear but familiar face.

°°°°°°°°
A/N : sooo...I know what you're thinking..Author just made another story without finishing the others. Haha sorry about that. It's just that ideas are coming to my head like a brainstorm.

Hope you'll like this story...even if this sucks.

STORY STILL IN PROGRESS. SEE YOU IN THE FIRST CHAPTER😌💗

Thank you💗

Stay safe and healthy always 💗💗💗