A little flashbacks

- The Day Lan Wangji, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi left -

Lan Wangji was walking around Cloud Recesses looking for his adoptive children.

"Hanguang-Jun. Are you looking for someone?" A Lan disciple stopping by ask.

"Mn. Sizhui and Jingyi." Lan Wangji said.

The Lan disciple had a terrified look.

"Hanguang-Jun...Lan Jingyi made a mistake and Lan Sizhui defended him. They're getting 20 whips as punishment... they were dragging the two of them to the punishment hall." The Lan disciple explained.

Lan Wangji was shocked as he rushed to the punishment hall.

He was lucky to be there as the whip was about to hit his children for only the second time as he rushed and catched the whip.

"ENOUGH!" Lan Wangji shouted and the disciple about to hit them which was Su Minshan stumbled down.

"Wangji!" Lan Qiren's voice shouted.

"No Uncle. I had enough of you punishing my children so harshly for little mistakes they had made, just because you bring hatred to A-Yi because he's so Unlan and A-Yuan being a Wen doesn't explain everything." Lan Wangji said coldly.

"I have made my choice." Lan Wangji said.

"A-Yuan. A-Yi. Fix yourselves. We are leaving this Clan." Lan Wangji said and two quickly wore their upper robes back and went behind Lan Wangji.

"Pack your things and meet me at the entrance." Lan Wangji said and the two run off.

"Wangji-" Lan Qiren was interrupted.

"I do not want to hear it. We are leaving" Lan Wangji said and walk away passing Lan Qiren.

------

"Wangji please reconsider!" Lan Xichen said to his younger brother.

"I apologize Xiongzhang but I can't live with people who hate my children" Lan Wangji said and bid Lan Xichen farewell before leaving with Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi following him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

"A-Yi! A-Yuan run!" Lan Wangji said as the two run towards the mountain.

It was raining hard and they were chased by strong fierce corpses.

Lan Wangji fought the corpses as they arrived at a big mansion.

"Knock and ask for help!" Lan Wangji said and the two nodded.

"Help! Someone!" Lan Jingyi shouted.

Then the gates opened and all the fierce corpses was on the ground.

Lan Wangji looked at the gates and saw the legendary Grandmaster.

"We apologize on disturbing Great Immortal, we were being chase and couldn't fought all of them." Lan Wangji said and bow and the two following.

"Mn. It's fine. What Clan do you three come from?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Gusu Lan Clan. We left our Sect for personal reasons" Lan Wangji said still bowing.

"Please stand straight." Wei Wuxian said and gasp silently seeing Lan Wangji's beautiful and goddess like face.

"..."

"Great Immortal...would you kindly let us stay here for a few days to rest?" Lan Wangji asked.

Wei Wuxian then broke off from his trance.

"O-oh uh of course." Wei Wuxian said and letting them in.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Months later.

Wei Wuxian had let them stay forever because they didn't have anywhere to stay.

Lan Wangji had also developed feelings for the Immortal.

The two teenagers were just eating dog food every single day.

Then they decided to make a plan for the two to confess to each other.

°°°°°°°°

"I'm sure our A-Die loves you too Immortal!" Lan Jingyi said confidently.

"But what if he doesn't?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Don't be too dramatic Immortal.." Lan Sizhui said.

"Yea we are positive that our A-Die also loves you!" Lan Jingyi said.

Wei Wuxian sigh.

"Thank you for the reassurance kids." Wei Wuxian said and pat the two.

°°°°°°°°°

"Umm...Lan Zhan. I have something to tell you." Wei Wuxian said taking the courage.

"Mn. What is it?" Lan Wangji asked.

"I..I have love you since the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the most beautiful mortal man that I have ever seen. Please let me court you." Wei Wuxian said and offered Lan Wangji a courtship ring.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji called softly as tears began to form.

Then he hug Wei Wuxian on the spot.

"I love you too." Lan Wangji said and that was all it takes for Wei Wuxian and him to cry.

Wei Wuxian pulled away and wipe the tears with his thumb and then lean in closer.

And then...kissed him.

°°°°°°°°°°°

These are just the flashbacks.

Hope you like this💗

Stay safe and healthy always ❤️