Chapter 6

"Xiongzhang" Lan Wang Ji called slightly calm now.

"Lan Xi Chen" Jiang Wan Yin also called tapping Lan Xi Chen's back so he can pull away.

"Ah sorry-- Wang Ji this might be a wrong time to tell you but, I'm dating Wan Yin" Lan Xi Chen said.

Lan Wang Ji pulled away from Wei Wu Xian and embrace his brother.

"Finally" Lan Wang Ji said.

"Finally?" Jiang Wan Yin and Lan Xi Chen asked in unison.

"I already know that Xiongzhang loves you. He was just being a coward" Lan Wang Ji said before pulling away and went back in Wei Wu Xian's arms.

"W-Wang Ji. You didn't need to tell them that" Lan Xi Chen said now slightly embarrassed.

"Mhnn" Lan Wang Ji only hummed in response and nuzzled his head in his husband's neck.

Qin Si already left as she knew that they needed to talk.

"Haha A-Zhan really approve of you two" Wei Wu Xian said putting his hand on Lan Wang Ji's waist and kissed his forehead.

"You two should get married" Lan Wang Ji suddenly said.

Jiang Wan Yin blushed hard and Lan Xi Chen's ears turned red through his cheeks.

"I agree with A-Zhan on this one" Wei Wu Xian said.

"But...the problem is my parents and Grandmaster Lan Qi Ren" Jiang Wan Yin said looking down.

Lan Xi Chen's expression saddened and put an arm around Jiang Wan Yin's waist and pulled him in a hug.

"I think you shouldn't worry about them." Wei Wu Xian said smiling at them.

Jiang Wan Yin pulled away a little and look at Wei Wu Xian confuse.

"When you two decide to tell them about your relationship. Me and A-Zhan will be there to defend and support you guys" Wei Wu Xian said and Lan Wang Ji hum before nodding his head.

"Thank you Wu Xian" Lan Xi Chen said which he earn a smile from Wei Wu Xian.

"I'm sure no one will opposed to you both while I'm here" Wei Wu Xian said proudly and Lan Wang Ji pinch his arm slightly.

"Ow--- ah Lan Zhan why did you do that" Wei Wu Xian pouted looking at his wife.

"Wei Ying behave" Lan Wang Ji said glaring slightly at his husband who was still pouting.

'Madam is so strict'

'Yea like our friend over here'

'Oh shut up you'

'Oh and here comes the knight and shining armor~~~'

'Oh shut up!'

'Now they're just defending each other'

'You---'

'Stop fighting.'

°°°°°

"A-Ling"

Both Wei Si Zhui and Jin Ru Lan turned around and saw Jiang Yan Li walking towards them.

"A-Niang" Jin Ru Lan called back and skip towards Jiang Yan Li with Wei Si Zhui following him behind.

"Greetings Madam Jin" Wei Si Zhui said and Jiang Yan Li gave him a warm smile.

"Hello Young Master Wei" Jiang Yan Li said before switching her attention to her son.

"How was your day A-Ling?" Jiang Yan Li asked.

"It was okay, I just spend all my time with Si Zhui" Jin Ru Lan replied hugging his mother.