Chapter 2

Wei Wuxian let Lan Wangji sat on the bed as he removed the weightless crown and the red veil on Lan Wangji's head.

"You okay A-Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Barely." Lan Wangji said and Wei Wuxian chuckled.

"Let's not think about it right now. After all, this is supposed to be our night~" Wei Wuxian said as he snapped his fingers and made the crown and veil disappear and quickly kissed Lan Wangji passionately.

Lan Wangji returned the kissed.

Wei Wuxian then pinned him to the bed and broke the kissed as he moved downward to attack Lan Wangji's neck with kisses, leaving hickeys here and there.

Wei Wuxian had snapped his fingers to activate the silencing talisman.

Wei Wuxian then began to undressed him and kissed him back on the lips.

Lan Wangji moaned in the kiss when Wei Wuxian had pinch his nipple.

Wei Wuxian then broke the kiss and smirk as he trailed kissed down to Lan Wangji's chest as he suck on one of the nipple while his hand was pinching the other.

Lan Wangji only moaned in response.

Wei Wuxian just snapped his fingers again and their robes were gone in a blind of an eye.

Lan Wangji's face reddened and moaned when Wei Wuxian trailed down even further and reach his cock that was leaking with precum.

"Excited too much my dear wife?~" Wei Wuxian teased as he lick the tip of Lan Wangji's cock which sent shivers to Lan Wangji as he arc his back and let a loud moan.

"W-Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji moaned out.

"Hmm?" Wei Wuxian hum in response as he began to suck Lan Wangji's cock.

"S-stop teasing ahh~" Lan Wangji moaned and covered his face.

Wei Wuxian narrowed his eyes and took Lan Wangji's hand away from his face to show his lustful and watery eyes and drooling mouth.

Wei Wuxian stopped and then kissed Lan Wangji inserting one finger inside Lan Wangji who yelped in pain but soon relax.

Wei Wuxian broke the kiss and stared at Lan Wangji's lustful golden eyes as he inserted a second finger.

Lan Wangji whimpered and pulled Wei Wuxian to him.

"Don't worry. I'm only preparing you so you won't get hurt when I enter~" Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji shiver at his voice.

- - -

"W-wei Ying! Ahh~ ahh~ ngl!~" Lan Wangji moan louder and louder as Wei Wuxian kept on hitting his sweet spot inside him.

"Wei Y-Ying ahh~ h-have me-mercy!~~~" Lan Wangji begged moaning Wei Wuxian's name.

It has been their 5th round and Wei Wuxian didn't showed any signs of stopping.

Wei Wuxian groaned and pulled Lan Wangji for a kiss.

"You sure you want me to stop my wife?~" Wei Wuxian asked smirking but only got a pull and a kiss as a response from his wife.

They continued their session until dawn.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wei Wuxian ordered food to be sent to his room for his wife to eat when he wakes up.

"Yes Grandmaster Wei." His corpse servant said and left.

"Baba" Wei Wuxian turned around to see Wei Jingyi already awake.

"Oh A-Yi. You're up early." Wei Wuxian said amuse.

"Yea...I...I couldn't sleep well last night." Wei Jingyi explained.

"Oh A-Yi. Come here, I'll tell the servants to cook your favorite today." Wei Wuxian said and Wei Jingyi sat down next to him.

"Was it the nightmares and memories again?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Mn..." Wei Jingyi barely replied.

"Don't worry. Today I am letting you do whatever you want...just be careful and don't tell your A-Die" Wei Wuxian grinned mischievously and Wei Jingyi smiled a little.

"Thank you Baba..." Wei Jingyi said and smiled but it wasn't his usual smile as Wei Wuxian only gave him a hug.

"Don't worry about it." Wei Wuxian said then a servant came to the room.

"Cook A-Yi's favorite please Qinsi." Wei Wuxian said and Qinsi nodded before leaving to go to the kitchen.

"So how was last night at the garden with the heir of Lanling?" Wei Wuxian asked suddenly.

"Well...we talked about things but mostly them..I left shortly to give them time to bond since they were closer and me and Jin Ling just kept on bickering." Wei Jingyi explained.

"Haha you and Jin Ling reminds me of two of my disciples!" Wei Wuxian said and chuckled.

"Really? Who?" Wei Jingyi asked.

"Well the one who always bickers was my disciple named Lan An and Jiang Zhen Jing. Those two always bickers every time and I will just laugh at them and Wen Mao would always stop them from getting into a serious fight." Wei Wuxian explained.

"Wait...Lan An? Jiang Zheng Jing? And Wen Mao?! Those are the founders of the three great Sects!" Wei Jingyi exclaim.

"Yup! And those two always bicker. Wen Mao would always scold them while me and Jin Bao Zang would just watch the three...but if Wen Mao couldn't stop them I would step in." Wei Wuxian said.

"You really had fun with your disciples. Do you missed them being around?" Wei Jingyi asked which earn him a nod in response.

"I miss them every day. But they had lived their life to the fullest and now... they're in the right place." Wei Wuxian said and grinned before ruffling Wei Jingyi's hair.

Wei Jingyi giggled.

"Now that's the smile I wanted to see. It's back now!" Wei Wuxian said and then kisses Wei Jingyi's forehead.

"Don't worry A-Yi. I am here to protect the three of you. As long as I'm alive. I won't let anyone harm you three" Wei Wuxian said.

"Thank you Baba. I will train hard to be just like you!" Wei Jingyi said confidently.

"Of course. I'll be the one to train you." Wei Wuxian said.

Then Qinsi went back while bringing a tray of food.

"Master Wei, Second Young Master Wei. The food you ordered" Qinsi said and put the tray in front of Wei Jingyi.

"Thank you Qinsi! You're really the best!" Wei Jingyi said and Qinsi only nodded before leaving.

"Eat up. Your Da-Ge should be awake later. It's almost six" Wei Wuxian said and Wei Jingyi nodded begining to eat his favorite dish which Qinsi had cooked for him.

"I'll go and check on your Da-Ge and your A-Die first. After you finish just call Qinsi." Wei Wuxian said before kissing Wei Jingyi's forehead and leaving.

'Qinsi. You and the others. Look after him and my family from now on. Don't let anyone harm them. Tell me if something happens.'

'Yes Master Wei.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N : another update for this one cause I'm going to take a break for a few days again.

Thank you guys!❤️

Stay safe and healthy always ❤️❤️❤️

See you in the next chapter ❤️