Chapter 1

"A-Zhan. Will you be this immortal's one and only eternal partner?"

"Wei Ying..."

"Yes!"

"YEESSS!!!"

"A-Die said yes!!!"

"Sooo are we gonna be your children as well immo-"

"Yes and call me Baba."

"Yes Baba!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey have you heard that the great immortal Wei Wuxian is getting married?"

"The Immortal who secluded himself after his four disciples died?"

"Yes and he's inviting every mortal to his wedding!"

"I wonder who's the lucky woman to be married to the immortal."

"I bet his wife is beautiful!"

"I'm so excited to finally see the Immortal who has been looking after us for thousand of years!"

"Agree."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Grandmaster Lan. Zewu-jun. A letter came" A Lan disciple said and handed the letter to Lan Xichen.

"Thank you. You can go now." Lan Xichen said and smiled dully...he has never been the same after his brother and adoptive nephews left.

Lan Xichen then opened the letter..

"Who sent it?" Lan Qiren ask looking over at his older nephew who gasp in shock and surprised.

"Uncle. The Great Immortal Wei Wuxian wished for the Gusu Lan Clan to come to his wedding. He invited us" Lan Xichen explained and Lan Qiren cough.

"What?!!" Lan Qiren asked shock at the sudden news.

"It's been a thousand of years since he secluded himself!" Lan Qiren said.

"I know Uncle but...now he's inviting us to attend his wedding and it says we can bring two disciples with us." Lan Xichen said.

"Mn. When and where will the wedding be held?"

°°°

"Next month and in the great immortal's mountain. He is letting us stay in his mansion for a few days." Jiang Wanyin said answering his mother's question.

"I guess we'll have to come. We don't want to be a disappointment to the great immortal who trained our ancestors." Jiang Fengmian said.

"We'll go. We'll being the Wen Siblings with us" Madam Yu said in her stern voice.

"Very well." Jiang Wanyin said.

°°°°°°

"Da-Ge are we going???" Nie Huaisang asked eagerly.

"Yes we are. We're taking Meng Yao and two disciples with us." Nie Mingjue said.

Nie Huaisang squealed and hug his brother before turning to Meng Yao and dragged him outside.

°°°°°°°°

"Baba are we going?" Jin Ling asked.

"Yes we are. It's been a thousand years since the great immortal showed himself to us mortals." Jin Zixuan said patting Jin Ling's head.

"We'll be bringing A-Yu and Mianmian with us." Jin Zixuan said.

"A-Xuan, A-Ling. I made Lotus Pork Rib Soup!" Jiang Yanli's voice said and the father and son quickly went to the kitchen.