Chapter 3

After Wei Jingyi had finished eating, Qinsi was already walking to the room and took the dirty plate.

"Thanks again Qinsi." Wei Jingyi said and Qinsi nodded before leaving.

"Baba said that I could do and go anywhere I want...but whe- ah! Wei Jingyi couldn't finish his sentence as he stumbled down to the ground and landed on his butt.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Second Young Master Wei!" A voice said frantically as he offered his hand to help Wei Jingyi.

Wei Jingyi didn't look and just sigh as he accepted the help and grabbed the hand who pulled him.

Wei Jingyi then dusted himself and then took a look at the stranger who had bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry again Second Young Master Wei. I wasn't watching where I was going and-" Nie Huaisang was interrupted.

"No. It's fine. I should've watch where I was going. I apologize Master Nie. Now if you'll excuse me." Wei Jingyi said and bow before walking away from a stunned Nie Huaisang.

( Nie Huaisang is way younger. He didn't attended lectures with Jiang Wanyin and Lan Wangji in this story. But he is a few years older than Sizhui and Jingyu though.)

Then Nie Huaisang opened his fan and covered his now red face before he noticed another unfamiliar presence.

He looked around but saw no one.

The thing is...the presence he noticed wasn't entirely human.

Nie Huaisang only narrowed his eyes before walking away, his ears still red.

'He won't hurt him. Don't worry'

'Yes but we gotta be sure so Master won't cut our head off!'

'Why does Master needs us to watch over the Second Young Master when he knows everything and he can also teleport in a blink of an eye?'

'For reassurance. Our Master treasures his family so much.'

'Yea I noticed that. We also grown to love them though. Master has taken us in and took care of us. It's time for us to do something in return.'

'Mn'

°°°°°°

"A-Yi." Wei Sizhui's voice called and Wei Jingyi turn around to see Wei Sizhui walking towards him.

"What is it?" Wei Jingyi replied.

"A-Die are calling us. Breakfast is ready" Wei Sizhui said but Wei Jingyi shook his head.

"I'm fine Da-Ge. I already ate. Tell A-Die that I'm fine. Baba should know" Wei Jingyi said before flashing Wei Sizhui a bright smile.

"Okay. Call anyone in the mansion if you need anything though" Wei Sizhui said before hugging his brother and walking away.

"Might as well take a walk in this maze garden...I already memorize every part of this and it's not even fun now..." Wei Jingyi muttered lowly as he sigh then began to stretch.

"Might as well break my record!" Wei Jingyi said hype as he then sprint towards the entrance of the maze garden.

'I actually favor this second young master! He acts like our Master.'

'Mn. Cheerful, playful and never loose their smile.'

'Positive too!'

'I hope this boy won't change.'

'Hmmp! I'll kill the people who'll hurt him!'

'Mn.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now they were clearly shown who the wife of the great immortal is.

They were shock to say the least...well two Lans didn't seem faze, they already knew a last night.

But Lan Xichen had a smile on his face to see that his brother had found a good home and a good husband to take care of his brother and nephews.

Lan Qiren...well let's just say he wasn't too happy when he found out that his younger nephew married the Immortal and got to live in extravagant luxury life with his adoptive children.

Then here comes Wei Sizhui as he made his way towards his parents.

"Where's A-Yi?" Lan Wangji asked.

"He told me he already ate breakfast." Wei Sizhui said and took a seat close to his parents.

"Hmm A-Yi did eat already, A-Zhan. He woke up early saying he couldn't sleep well last night." Wei Wuxian explained and Lan Wangji furrow his eyebrows before sighing.

"I already talk to him about it, so don't worry." Wei Wuxian said and kissed his husband's forehead.

Lan Wangji's ears darken before he starts to eat.

Wei Wuxian chuckled before eating then.

′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′

"YES! 10 minutes! I finally manage to break my record!" Wei Jingyi exclaim happily after he gone out of the garden maze.

"Wow so cool! 10 minutes out of that maze?!" A voice exclaim and Wei Jingyi turn around to see two disciples.

One a Jiang and one a Nie.

"Who are you two?" Wei Jingyi asked.

"Oh sorry Second Young Master. I am Jiang Huiqing!" The Jiang disciple which was named Jiang Huiqing said introducing himself.

"This one is name Nie Fengli" The Nie disciple which was named Nie Fengli said also introducing himself to Wei Jingyi.

"I can't believe you finished that big garden maze within 10 minutes! You're really are the second young master of this mountain! You're amazing!" Jiang Huiqing said.

"Oh um thank you" Wei Jingyi replied with his usual bright smile.

"How did you manage?" Nie Fengli asked.

"Well..I did stay here for months now. I already memorized everything by heart, even the traps" Wei Jingyi said mischievously.

"That's so cool Second Young Master!" Jiang Huaisang.

"Well I was bored so I decided to break a record" Wei Jingyi said.

"Oh! You were bored? Well the same as us, that's why we went for a walk and saw you coming in the garden maze and came back in a short period of time!" Jiang Huiqing said.

Nie Fengli only nodded in agreement.

"Well since the three of us are bored. Wanna hang out? I can show you parts of the mansion that guests are allowed to go" Wei Jingyi said.

Jiang Huiqing's eyes sparkled and smiled before he dropped his smile.

"But... wouldn't we get you in trouble Second Young Master and we'll be punish if we do something that can harm you" Jiang Huiqing said.

Wei Jingyi frowned but smiled.

"It's fine. My Baba already said that I can do whatever I want as long as I'm careful or else my A-Die will have his head!" Wei Jingyi said happily.

Jiang Huiqing shiver at the mentioned of Wei Jingyi's A-Die having the head of his Baba.

"Well as long as we don't get the Second Young Master in trouble, then it's fine." Nie Fengli said.

"Well let's go now!" Wei Jingyi said as he took both the disciples hand and dragged them with him.

'oh look! Second Young Master made two friends!'

'and they're careful around him'

'Mn. Those two are gonna be great friends with Second Young Master in the future.'

°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°
°°

Another update for all of you!❤️

Thank you for the number of votes and reads!❤️
+For adding this story to your reading lists!❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe and healthy always ❤️❤️❤️