Chapter 9

Upon knowing that Lan Wangji is currently pregnant, both brothers we're delighted.

It has been a month since Wei Sizhui and Wei Jingyi returned and a month since they discovered that Lan Wangji is pregnant.

Wei Sizhui was outside of the gate, waiting for Wei Jingyi, both were going on a night hunt with Jin Ling, Nie Huaisang and Ouyang Zizhen who they knew in their classes in cloud recesses.

"Jingyi! Hurry up!"

Wei Sizhui said as he finished fixing his hair. Wei Jingyi came running panting. He had woke up late and was in a hurry.

"Sorry Da-Ge! I had to do something!"

Wei Jingyi said as Wei Sizhui reassured him and then both of them bid goodbye to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji who had followed Wei Jingyi.

"We'll be back soon! Baba! A-Die!"

Wei Jingyi shouted waving his hand in the air and then hurriedly followed his brother who was now far away from him.

-----

On the bottom of the mountain, there stood waiting Jin Ling, Ouyang Zizhen and Nie Huaisang.

Wei Jingyi smiled and immediately ran to Nie Huaisang, tackling the slightly older boy.

Nie Huaisang was startled but laughed and hugged Wei Jingyi.

Jin Ling scowled and gave an annoyed look before turning to Wei Sizhui smiling.

"How have you been A-Ling?"

Wei Sizhui asked taking Jin Ling's hand into his.

"I've been well A-Yuan!"

Jin Ling replied smiling at his lover.

Ouyang Zizhen who just stood there, internally sulking because he had became the fifth wheel.

"You're as cute as I remember A-Yi!

Exclaim Nie Huaisang as both him and Wei Jingyi got off from the ground. Wei Jingyi merely blushed at the compliment.

"Aiyaa Sang-Gege! Don't tease me!"

Wei Jingyi exclaim sounding like Wei Wuxian when Lan Wangji would tease him back.

"What...what did you call me?"

Nie Huaisang asked surprised by the name that his lover had given him.

Wei Jingyi stopped and realized what he said.

"I'm so sorry! If you don't like being called like that then I won't!"

Wei Jingyi said blushing while looking down. Nie Huaisang laughed at his reaction and then took his hand and his other hand on Wei Jingyi's cheek, lifting Wei Jingyi's face to look at him.

"I'm fine with it A-Yi"

Nie Huaisang said kissing Wei Jingyi's hand which earned him a very red faced Wei Jingyi.

While on the other side, Wei Sizhui and Jin Ling was currently flirting with each other.

Now Ouyang Zizhen had enough and pulled Jin Ling and Wei Jingyi to him and dragged them away.

"I've had enough! Now let's get going!"

Ouyang announced irritated by the fact that he was the fifth wheel in their group.

He kept on dragging the two who had complained, until Ouyang Zizhen noticed the change of temperature as he stopped in his tracks, also making both Jin Ling and Wei Jingyi stop.

Ouyang Zizhen felt eyes glaring at his back as he slowly turn around still holding the hands of Jin Ling and Wei Jingyi.

When he turned, Wei Sizhui and Nie Huaisang were glaring at him immensely like there's no tomorrow.

'damnit! Why can't I live peacefully!'

Cried Ouyang Zizhen internally as he let go of Jin Ling and Wei Jingyi's hand.

Wei Sizhui stopped glaring and went to pull Jin Ling to him as he led the group, walking in front.

Nie Huaisang did the same as he pulled Wei Jingyi's hand and followed Wei Sizhui and Jin Ling.

Now Ouyang Zizhen was left behind, he groaned but followed the other four.

'I don't even get why Young Master Nie is with us! He doesn't even fight!'

Ouyang Zizhen thought annoyed.

-------

"A-Zhan, why don't you take a break from reading and have some snacks! I asked Qinsi to make this just for you."

Wei Wuxian said as he put down a tray with moon cakes and some other chinese desserts on the table with tea.

Lan Wangji smiled at him and thank him before putting down the book he was reading.

Wei Wuxian sat on the opposite side from him smiling and watching Lan Wangji began to eat.

"You're so cute Lan Zhan"

Wei Wuxian stated as Lan Wangji's ears redden and hum.

Wei Wuxian laughed at the small reaction from his husband and grinned.

"Hmm Lan Zhan, what do you think our baby will be? Half immortal? Or mortal?"

"I don't know...but I'll still love them no matter what they are."

Lan Wangji said and Wei Wuxian smiled widely at him and agreed.

"Ooh! I can't wait for them to be born!"

Wei Wuxian exclaim loudly as Lan Wangji put a hand on his stomach and smiled fondly.

"Me either.."

-------

"Ughhh! We have been walking for over 2 hours already!!!"

Wei Jingyi complained.

"Don't worry Jingyi, we're almost at our destination."

Wei Sizhui respond.

"Da-Ge! We're here!!!"

Wei Jingyi exclaimed when he finally saw their destination.

It has the sign "Nanying City"

"We're finally here!"

Jin Ling exclaim as well. It was tiring to walk for 2 hours after all.

Ouyang Zizhen entered the city first and the other four followed him.

They went to an inn to rest first and they were planning on continuing their night hunt later at the evening.

Wei Sizhui paid for the inn rooms and they rented three rooms.

"Dinner will be sent to your rooms Young Masters"

A servant said and they nodded before going upstairs.

Wei Sizhui was sharing a room with Jin Ling while Nie Huaisang with Wei Jingyi. Ouyang Zizhen is just in one room alone which he was thankful for.

They rested in their rooms for a while before someone had knocked on their doors and delivered their dinner.

Nie Huaisang accepted the tray and thanked the servant before the servant had closed the door for him which he was thankful for as he then walked to the table and set the tray down before he walked over to the bed where Wei Jingyi was taking his nap.

He smiled at his boyfriend before sitting by the bed and kissed Wei Jingyi's forehead.

"Wake up A-Yi, dinner's here."

Nie Huaisang said gently shaking Wei Jingyi who groaned and open his eyes.

"Already? Ugh..."

Wei Jingyi said as he rub his eyes and then slowly followed Nie Huaisang to where the food was and they started eating.

After they finished eating, Wei Jingyi washed his face while Nie Huaisang waited for him before Wei Sizhui knocked on their door.

"Huaisang, we'll be waiting for you and Jingyi downstairs"

Wei Sizhui said and Nie Huaisang nodded at him before he left.

-----

1117 words