Chapter 15

[Warning for violence and blood⚠️]

Soon after we made our way out of the building, it crumbled to the ground completely.

"Wow. That could have been us." I mumbled, looking at the ruins.

The mixed hybrid rolled his eyes, grabbing my sleeve and pulling me behind him as he ran.

"Where are we going?" I asked, glancing behind us.

There stood a person at the entrance of the building that we had just been in.

A black hoodie, black pants, boots and several golden chains. A plain black mask over their face, exposing a singular eye of red.

"What the hell?" I asked before colliding with something and falling to the ground.

"Watch where you're going idiot! What were you doi-....." He started before stalling his words, his eyes on the person behind us.

I got up, dusting my behind off. "Who's that?" I asked.

The person in question raised a bow that they held, pointing it our direction.

"Oh fuc-" I started to say before being shoved to the side as an arrow barely grazing my cheek.

"Quick! Get out of here." The green haired male said, pulling out his dagger.

I raised a brow. "What are you gonna do with that from this distance?"

He ignored my words, darting to the person in all black.

The person had a rapier for close range, and they were certainly skilled with it. It wasn't long into their little battle before he got taken down.

The person looked at the boy who lied on the ground, holding his stomach as it had just been sliced open, though not deep enough to kill him.

Many thoughts ran through my mind.

I should do something. He did save my life...

With a sigh, I pulled my [W/O/C] out, not making a single hesitation when attacking.

Their eye widened in surprise when they noticed my attacks, easily dodging them out of instinct.

No matter what I did, none of my attacks landed, always missing by a hair.

They brought their blade up, making a quick slash on my dominant arm causing me to drop my weapon.

My hand gripped the gash as it beld, dripping it's crimson color on the soil.

Their blade was brought to my throat, keeping its place as their singular eye glared at me.

It was silent for a moment as we stared at one another.

"Who are you?" The person asked in a rough unused voice, barely above a whisper. It was monotone with a cold tone.

"[Y/N], ruler of the Eastern Kingdom." I said through gritted teeth, the pain my my arm stinging.

Their eyes widened before rolling to the side as a large axe came crashing to the ground where they stood.

The axes purple handle was lifted and dropped onto a shoulder wearing a light purple vest.

The person wearing black held wide eyes, backing up carefully.

"Take care of him, will you?" Aulak said before going after the person.

I turned to the injured male, immediately pulling his shirt up just high enough to see the wound.

Elliot quickly handed me gauz and a canister before going after the other two.