Disclaimers etc

Tw's include violence, death, fire, law-breaking, foul language, gore, homophobia, mentions of SA due to Rosalie's past, mentions of mental illness, torture, bullying, mature scenes and Split Personality Disorder/DID/Multiple personality disorder. 

Jasper has a Split Personality, but with a supernatural twist. Please don't take anything too seriously, and please be careful.

If any of these things trigger you or make you upset please make sure if you do read then to not take everything seriously. Nothing is horrifically gruesome or scary but I feel as though people could use an extra warning beforehand. There is one in the description as well.

If anything is offensive or you think anything I have, or will write is wrong in any way- please let me know so I can make it right.

I've written the plot and the layout is my own so please don't copy my work. If you take a liking to the way something happened in my book please just tell me and we can make a compromise. It's nothing serious. I would even read your book and vote and comment.

I've asked permission from a few authors if I could use a small plotline or an actual "line" from their book and they've both said they weren't original so I could go ahead but if you recognize where they started from then please tag me in it if possible or send me their link so I can let them know it is in here. I don't want to take credit for a line that isn't mine.

This is a POLYAMORY relationship, but Jasper and Rosalie are purely platonic. They are BOTH with Natalie at some point and only Natalie; not each other.

Please don't be a silent reader!!! I love interacting with people and reading your reactions to things, it helps me as a writer and I would love to know what you all think, even if it is negative. Hate for other readers on the other hand is not tolerated. If I do see bullying in the comments to another reader you will end up blocked and reported

I have another book up called "The Gifted" and it had about 21+ chapters posted including extras so far, it's a crossover book, and I try really hard on both of these. Until The Gifted is completed, updates may be a little slower on this book depending on how much motivation I have to write every day.

There are many other books that I'm writing, but there are a few posted, including Not So Human's side-story "The End of Octavia Nicoli." It'll eventually be longer, but since it's a side story, it does cross over with this one and tells a bit more of the main characters back story. 

Everyone makes mistakes and I do expect there to be errors- whether they're grammatical or not, even after editing. If you see one, don't be shy! No one will get upset for you pointing out something even if it is a plot hole or a misplaced word. I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you!

And now I present to you...