[1]

{ Nostalgia, birthday parties and accidents}

"These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder. Which as they kiss, consume."

"I am so tired of R and J. I've read it a thousand times why must they do this to me every year?" Natalie groaned as she shoved her face into her pillow. Leo slept soundly beside her as she furiously wrote down the essay she forgot to do until her nightmare woke her up.

Charlie, Leo and Natalie stayed up until 1am watching Golden Girls reruns and Natalie shouted a 'happy birthday' at midnight. Bella was asleep but she didn't mind, Natalie is yet to talk to Bella longer than necessary.

Leo's bedroom door suddenly opened as Charlie walked through with a cup of cold water. Natalie backed away hurriedly as the chief poured over half the glass on Leo's face.

The father quickly opened a little pack of glitter and poured it on his child's head as he gasped for air. "Happy Birthday!" He shouted with jazz hands as Leo stared at him blankly.

"You're gonna get it old man."

And the chase began. Charlie's fatherly giggles and Leo's pants for air as they stomped down the stairs had Natalie rolling on Leo's carpeted floor, failing to conceal her laughter.

-

"Three showers and there is still glitter in my hair!" The youngest Swan complained as they entered Forks high school. "At least you figured out an outfit to match." Natalie shrugged as she looked at his blue shirt that was the exact same color as the glitter. He huffed as they entered gym.

Today the coach felt as though his seniors deserve a break. He lined them up in a circle and brought out the most nostalgic things ever.

A parachute and rolling seats.

"Oh can we get the mats out too?" Jessica squealed as she remembered the dance and gymnastics routines that she used to make up as a child. He nodded and she ran back into the storage closet.

The boys and girls split up and took turns on each before the coach gave up because of the stragglers. *cough* Leo and Natalie *cough*

The senior class was given free reign. Natalie was tumbling with Jessica and a few other girls while Leo tried to race their flips to the end of the mat on the "butt scooters."

"Alright! Everyone gather around!" The students did as told and were instructed to grab a piece of the parachute. The Swan twins stood beside each other with Natalie on Leo's side before everyone lifted it into the air. Excited giggles flowed through the hallways making the surrounding classrooms pause.

"And tuck!" They heard. Every senior had tucked the parachute under their bottoms as they waved childishly to their friends on the other side.

Everyone left the room with a smile on their face.