Chapter 11

Tw: Nightmares #######

I recommend listening to the playlist while you read but it's optional as always <3

(the playlist i put at the top are the ones i listen to as i write the chapters if you didn't know lol)

Natalie watches as the Cullen home gets smaller and the trees pass by in blurs in the small blacked out car. She was stuck in the backseat with Edward and Bella, Bella being in the middle, while Leo sits in the passenger seat, holding Alice's hand. 

The girl physically couldn't take her eyes away from the window, knowing that her best friends were sitting with their soulmates while she was all alone. Yes, she and Leo were being chased by a psychopathic tracker vampire dude, but it still sucked that she had to watch her bestfriends be all lovey dovey as they ran.

Eventually the car lulled her to sleep as the moon and trees reflected against the ocean. 

#######

She was running. 'Running from what?' She wonders as her feet move faster through a forest. Her feet only stopped as she heard a familiar scream. Her body moved against her will as she turned around, running toward the screams yet aimlessly. The shouts of horror bounced off the trees, echoing through the heavily wooded area making Natalie panic. She felt like she was running for hours before she found her way to an opening.

She was confused to see her mother being dragged through the dirt with her hands tied above her head. "My Zelena! Run!" She screamed out, only sending Natalie into more confusion. Once again her body moved against her will as she heard herself yell out with an accent, "Mother, please! Fight back." She heard her voice plead. Some men surrounded her with ropes as they placed her mother on a pyre. "Mother no!" She screamed. She could feel the men tying a burning rope around her arms behind her. 

When the man in charge went to lower the torch, Zelena screamed. A green mist exited her body as a red mist exited her mothers. The mists clashed and caused an explosion. Natalie's mind was in overdrive. 'What is going on?' 

An intense pain ripped through her body. It felt as if it was burning her from the inside out. "Zelena!'" She heard her mother scream as darkness overcame her.

The nightmare replayed over and over again, unchanging. Natalie was panicking as she had no control over what she, or Zelena does. Until she finally wakes up, only she was somewhere else. 

Natalie was walking through a field of daisies. She seemed to be humming a tune as she sat flowers she had picked into a basket. She could feel the sun on her skin, and the tall grass rub against her legs. She was content.