Chapter 10

Baseball. 

Something that Natalie is terrible at compared to vampires. 

She's great at watching though. The girl watched as Rosalie scuffed her sneakers in the ground while Major, who formally introduced himself earlier, wrapped his arms around herself from behind. She had on a huge white sweater that belonged to Emmett and Jasper and went to her knees and a pair of black leggings with her tennis shoes. Alice had braided her hair into dutch braids before they left the Cullen residence that afternoon. When she left the house, she saw a pair of sunglasses and put them on jokingly, flipping her braid over her shoulder as she finger gunned Rosalie. 

The day before, Edward and Alice had given the twins "the tour" and announced that Natalie had been staying over most nights, embarrassing her slightly. Leo had wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making her shut Jaspers bedroom door in his face. Emmett had a laugh and the twins went home. 

Today though, Leo had brought coffee and snacks for the humans while they all watched the vampires get ready. Natalie had sighed in relief, already finished with the coffee Esme had kindly made for her. 

"Thanks DiCaprio. I set up chairs over here." The redhead pointed at 10 chairs she had set up around a smallish fire. The fire was Major's idea, wanting to keep his soulmate warm. The youngest Swan twin held up a duffel bag and the cup holder with coffees. "Well i've got snacks, blankets and extra jackets for us humans. Also, liquid life." He gave Natalie a cup and sat down beside her, looking over at the waterfall nearby. Bella was still walking slowly with Edward while they talked.  

"So, Bells introduced Edward to Dad and he had his shotgun out-" He cut himself of with a snicker. "Eddy-boy looked so awkward and if he could he would have pissed his pants. And then he told dad about the baseball and dad looked constipated and worried-" He fell into a fit of laughter. " He was- He was like "Baseball? Bella is gonna play baseball? Leo I believe but Bella?- " He mocked in a deep voice. "He really liked Alice but he seemed to be thinking about shooting poor Edweirdo between the legs." The two laughed, catching the attention of the vampires. Alice was snickering and whispering what happened to the rest as Edward glared at the back of their heads. 

"Call them as you see them Bella." They heard as the laughter died down. "Go Rosie!" Natalie shouted as the ball smacked against the bat. Her eyes got distracted as Jasper and Major smirked, twirling the bat around their hand and winked as Rosalie ran to the home base.

"You're out." Bella spoke nervously as Rosalie rolled her eyes "accidentally" hitting Bella's shoulder. "Nice kitty." Carlisle patted her hat and she walked away.

"You'll get 'em next time." Natalie encouraged as Rosalie sat in front of her legs. Her head laid against Natalies thighs while they watched Carlisle go up to bat. Natalie was intrigued, wondering what type of bat they were using. The clan leader got a home run, making the two humans cheer. Rosalie decided to get up after sending a wink to her soulmate.