02 | S O U L M A T E ?

Everyone in Forks High School waited for the day that the Cullens came back to school. Yes, some had already arrived, but the day that the whole gang rejoined the rest of the year, it was like an aura of misery washed over the humans. No one felt right. Some were too 'in love' with the Cullen's looks to notice, and others were too fired up with jealousy, but Bella and Leo could feel it. Something was going to happen before the end of the year, that much is obvious. 

Natalie was back to snuggling in between her lovers, no matter where they were. No one had a problem with it, at least no one that mattered. It was never taken further than hugging and hand-holding in public, but the rest was left to the imagination. People took it far, scenarios rushing through their minds every time the thruple was brought up. 

But it wouldn't last long.

At the end of their first day back, Edward was ready to blow his glass-like head off. His classmates had the biggest crush on either himself or Natalie. It was all anyone thought about throughout the day. He regrets coming back, but it's not like he can up and leave again.

When he arrived at his home, he silently groaned and instead ran into the woods rather than go inside. 

Natalie was hanging out with Leo and Alice in the kitchen. Alice had many scrapbooks piled high in her bedroom, planning the wedding. It had taken Alice three nights to gather all of the magazines and plan reservations for a girl's trip and dress shopping. Her goal was to have a late spring wedding, only when the weather was perfect and the rain slows down. The date would be set when she knows the plants will be bright. She silently hopes that she'll get a vision beforehand so she can send out invitations months ahead.

 Meanwhile, in the background, Emmett is starting to feel lonely. He's the only one who hasn't found his soulmate. Everyone else has had theirs in person for at least a year. He's only felt a light pull a few times, but could never find them. 

No matter where he looked, he just couldn't seem to be able to grasp onto the pull. He couldn't reel them in like a fish, or chase after them and pounce on them like a bear. He thinks he's good at social interaction, so why is this so hard? What if they were human? Then he'd be scaring them and/or possibly hurting them. 

Natalie could feel the beginning of what could be sorrow floating through the house. Jasper appears in the room and shoots a concerned look at a distracted Emmett. 

While playing video games, his mind raced with images of what they could look like. What he assumes they would be like. 

He's big and bulky, so he's thinking that they must be tall. If they were short, that would just be a bit awkward. his personality is bright, in his opinion. He cracks jokes and plays games, they must either be the same or the exact opposite... Now that he thinks about it, that doesn't really tell him much.