Long overdue apology

Hey all,
The new the old and everyone in between. I started this fic and finished it too when I was young, dumb, sheltered and very mentally unhealthy.
It's the first fic I ever finished, was written on a whim and didn't have that much thought put into it.

I now am still not in a great place mentally, and thus have been pretty much completely off wattpad, and definitely this book for almost 2 years focusing on school and mental health, among other things.

I never expected this to blow up the way it did, infact I'm still kind of blown away it's still getting hits and so there's some things I would like to address.

First and foremost, I do not mean to offend anyone by explaining why I wrote what I wrote, I am simply processing and trying to hit some frequently asked questions that appear in the comments I just looked through for the first time in forever.

Regarding my use of the r-slur, which has been removed from the work, I am sorry, once again I was unaware it was a slur at the time. It's use is the one true deep regret and shame I will carry from here onwards.

Second, I was raised extremely religious and conservative and swear words were a big no, no for me. Even when I was active the comments about the lack of swearing after the explanation hurt a bit.

Third, I was young and dumb and had no aspirations. Encapsulating the rest of the complaints here, grammar/formarting/spelling/abusive parent trope/self harm etc... etc...
All of this was born out of my own head at the time. A wild confused venting child who simply wrote a fic for themselves and then posted it on the internet cause what the fuck.

All of that said, no I'm not active and I can't make big promises. No I'm not going to change every little bit of this fic. However what I will say is this, I've got a copy of the whole manuscript and when I'm not feeling like absolute shit I've spent little bits over the fast few days editing.
If you read my sequal book to this one I mention the possibility of an edited version to address the issues and re work the thing.

I'm ripping it appart and really seeing how shit the whole thing kinda is at the present. I can't promise that I'll get it done or get anything done really, however I can say that I'm working on it. I am in no place to make promises however I am in a place to say that I'm growing, and that this fic and fandom was a springboard for some of that growth.

Thank you for having patience with my stupid juvenile piece of writing and enjoying this little bit of my fucked up younger soul.

I love you all,

- Luxa