A/n

Well due to reasons I don't write swearing but having Richie say meow like the characters in my other books just seems weird so I'm pretty much just gonna be mom swearing lol. Don't you fricking judge me you mullet wearing a-hole! (Ya get my reference?? *wink wink*) Anyway I love Eddie with all my heart but I'm not gonna do a sequel cause I'm a fan fiction purest.. altho I may do a sequel when It chapter 2 comes out about the adults cause that is part of the original story...but ya you and Eddie...fun things...well I got to go write this thing now bye!

Also there will be self harm, child abuse, violence, creepy stuff and all that so ya...just read with caution if you get triggered by any of that 

(Edit)
Ok wow! So this is crazy cause I literally started this year's ago with literally nothing and now I'm here to clear a few things up. Some of this was already stated in my most recent authors note of the sequal but I also thought why not put it here too! So when I originally started this I had no readers and no idea that I would blow up like I did. With that in mind I wrote the fic for me. I didn't swear cause of strict parents and I had no idea who I was, however up until that point and since then as the story progressed I experienced some pretty scarring. I am not currently in any kind of physically abusive situation like I have been in the past so there is no need to worry for my safety currently. That being said I created a character I could truly relate to at the time and thus I included that which I was comfortable with and yet made me feel powerful. Y/n definitely is a reflection of myself based losely in reality. Now to address my growth, as I wrap up the final chapters of the sequal I am considering publishing alternate versions of both books. These would include updated language and possibly new formatting. I hope you all are well and weither your coming back to this book or reading for the first time Welcome! I'm so glad your here and hope you enjoy this story and all it has to offer! Please feel free to let thoughts and feelings out in the comments as one as you are respectful to me and others I love you all very much!