A/N (2022)

I've tried to explain this multiple times

I've tried to explain this multiple times. I'm not mad, I'm not trying to go off on anyone or expose anyone. I am thankful to commenters who have pointed out issues and real offensive problems with my story.

Semantics don't matter to me. This was word vomit, this was the word vomit of a traumatized cis het girl who really wanted an outlet. I'm not that person anymore, I'm trying to grow, I'm getting better every day. This is a part of me tho, I love this fic and I'm not changing this version's language, I'm not editing it.

Growth means that you have a past, that you acknowledge mistakes and where you used to be. This is my past, if you don't like the giant tube of words, the mom swears, the stupid little cliché trauma, the spelling mistakes, the shallow dialog, anything, I can't help you. I was a fucking kid, I'm not anymore and editing this shit has make me realize how cringe some of it was yeah... but I'm proud.

I'm proud because my growth is visable even in this work alone from first to last chapter. It's the only story I ever have had others read that I've finished all the way and the amount of people who were willing to read my stupid little story, flaws and all means more than I can say.

I thank everyone for commenting and coming along this journey! But, if it's gonna bother you to read as is I'm sorry. The edited version isn't done. Adult life has a real fun way of kicking you in the ass just like life before. Hope to have morw out soon. If its of intest check it out! If not have a great day!

-Luxa