CUT SCENE: Henry and the cat

(Y/n pov.)

It was August now and you did miss the losers...as a group but then again you didn't have friends in the first place so back to same old same old. Same old being skating around alone contemplating life, and death and half hoping to get hit by a car or something. Not paying attention to where you were going and so your feet led you towards the street on which there was a house. Well one of many houses but that specific house was home to Henry Bowers his yard a frequent haunt of him and is gang.   The sound of a gun firing and glass shattering proceeds a volley of cheers and laughter. "Yeah!" "Heck yeah hehehe", "found my next target out there". Henry said gesturing to a cat and your eyes widened. "I swear to gosh Henry if you shoot that cat." He turns towards you is signature lopsided smirk twisting up his face. "(Y/nnnnnnnn), he drags out the end of your name in a tauntingly sweet tone sauntering towards you. He throws an arm over your shoulder and you surprise yourself by not cringing away. "What's someone like you doing out here all by herself on a day like this kitten?" This time you do cringe. "Excuse me?" He just smirks more and walks you over to watch the cat struggle trapped between 2 meaty hands scared and yet not knowing how scared it really should be. "Just hold it he says and you tense ready to smack the weapon out of his hand. Until you heard a jangling from behind you and you felt Henry tense as well. "What the heck is going on here?" Says the cold voice of Henry's father. Henry's head falls from your shoulder and he turns pushing you behind his slightly hanging his head and looking at the floor refusing to meet his father's eyes. "Cleaning your gun like you asked me..." he mutters "your cleaning my gun huh". Henry has turned all the way around by now bust still dosent meet his father's eyes. "Dad..." "HEYYY!"  He yells in his face glaring at Henry then you he turns taking his gun and walks a couple paces away then turns again. He shoots the ground besides Henry's feet 3 times Henry shaking his hands covering his face. "Look at him now boys," he says to Henry's friends. "Nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble". He glares at you and spits successfully spraying your skates and ankles turns and finally walks away. Henry turns and stalks to his car sitting down his friends leaning against the side giving him some space. "You ok Henry?" You hear one of the question as you lean down and wipe the spit off your skates and can't help but linger for some reason not running in the exact opposite direction like any sane person would. You make your way over to Henry despite the looks given you by the other 2 boys.  You sit yourself down besides him. "Henry..." You breathe quietly not really wanting his "friends" if I can even call them that to hear you. What the heck am I doing... you place your hand on top of the one of his sitting beside him on the ground and look up to see him staring at you. "Your not alone." You don't exactly know why you say it or why you're currently comforting your tormentor but every word you say is true. His face softens but then hardens over and he pulls his hand away. You get up glad to notice he's not shaking anymore and as you skate down the driveway and away you swear your seeing things as out of the corner of you eye you thing you catch a glimpse of a small red baloon.

(A/n) I cut this for the sole reason of the sympathy that it displays for Henry. I myself have a soft spot for him and it indeed shows here especially due to his similarities with your character. However he is a psycho murder and seeing as he attacks the losers and "dies" after this it just didn't seem right to play the sympathy card... thoughts? Questions? Should this have been in the book? Tell me! I'd love to know!