chapter 13. fell in love...

(Y/n pov.)

The next few weeks are heck for you as you are left visiting those you can ocasionally. You can't see Eddie cause his mother screamed you away from his house, you can't see Richie cause you don't know where he lives, after going to Stan's barmitzvah his father told you to stay away from Stan and no one at Ben's ever answered when you knocked. You didn't want to risk getting Beverly in trouble by visiting her and you didn't know if Bill would want to see you. But today was the day to visit Mike. You strapped on your skates and went to the opposite side of town and kept going leaving Derry behind you. You road for a while till you came to a farm and pulled off your skates and walked off the road towards the place. You walk into the barn which is the biggest building and has the first open door you see. You immediately see Mike and cringe at the sight of what he's doing. He was never a killer...but I guess that's what true terror does to you...I'm trying to help them not become me! You walk over and put a hand on his shoulder "Mike?" He jumps and looks back confusion written all over his face. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He says "visiting you?" You shrug and then take your hand off his shoulder "I understand if your too busy or don't want to see me..". "N-no!" He says "my lunch break is in two minutes...we can talk then ok?" "Alright", you say "I'll wait outside". You walk outside and sit down waiting for Mike, thinking and drawing pictures in the dirt with a stick you found. "I never knew you could draw..." you hear a voice behind you say and Mike sits down next to you. "Me? Pfffft." You say "I couldn't draw to save my life". "Oh come on!" Mike says pointing to your picture of Eddie. "How did you even get that much detail into the dirt. "Practice..." you shrug I've had nothing else to do sense the losers disbanded and I've had every summer and Christmas break before to. "You've really been all alone that long?" "Well I mean not all along there was always my patents to go home to and Henry bowers to have a pleasant conversation with from time to time you know?" You say and he looks at you incredulously and you burst out laughing. "I know that's not what you asked...the answer is yes I haven't ever had friends before the losers..". "Wow..." Mike says "that's crazy..." "oh come on" you say "your telling me you've had people jus begging to be your friend you while life?" "No but I've had a few...some of the workers have had kids...and I mean like my grandfather wants me to be exactly like my father but he's not cruel..." "Ya..." you say leaning your head on his shoulder "I miss the losers though..." "I do to..." Mike admits softly "I've always been an outsider though...and that seems like the way to survive". "Ya know mike?" You say "I've always lived that way too but you know what?" "What?" "I got a real taste of life...friends, fun...I even think I feel in love". You sigh "I don't want to go back to surviving after that...." Mike finishes his lunch and looks at you. "Your an amazing person (y/n)..." he gets up and you get up as well. "I have to keep working..." "and I have to go to the store..." you hug him goodbye and as you walk away he looks at the picture you drew of Eddie in the dirt.

(Time skip)

You feel as if a weight gets placed back on you as you skate back into Derry. You make your way to the store and see the last person you had expected to see. Eddie Kasbrack without his mother sitting on the curb outside the store organizing his pills clumsily with one hand. The other was encased in a spotless white cast only marred by the word LOSER scrawled in large letters across the most visible side. You stop and pull off your skates as to avoid him but as you tiptoe by him and are about to enter when one of your skates slides put of your grip and clatters on the ground. Eddie jumps out of his skin causing everything he's holding to go flying. Causing you not to think but drop everything you are holding and dive after his stuff catching everything you can and saving any of his pills from rolling into the gutter. "I'm so sorry!" You say as Eddie just stairs at you with an open mouth as you begin to organize his pills for him. "I don't take those on Tuesdays..." you look up at Eddie and take the pill out of the Tuesday slot. "I-i take them every other day...". "Oh sorry..." you say dropping the pills in the appropriate slots and snapping their lids over them. "Here you go..." you say handing over the pill bottles and his organizer. "Thanks..." Eddie says then his fingertips brush the back of your hand. The warm buzzing feeling overtakes your whole being and your eyes widen slightly as a red tinge blossoms upon Eddie's cheeks. You quickly pull away and get up then you feel your hand being grabbed and before you know it you are against the wall in the ally way Eddie staring at you. "What are you doing to me?" He asks blushing and confused making him more adorable if possible. "I don't know Eddie..." "What the frick are you doing to me?!" He says again "being around you is unbearable and yet when I'm not with you I feel like a piece of me is gone and my heart is being carried further and further away from me!" "Eddie..." you say cautiously "I-i think I love you..." "You what?" Eddie says looking at him like he didn't hear yu right."I fricking love you! Ok?!" You grab his hand and pull him into a hug wrapping one arm around his head. You don't want him to see you cry wait, wait, wait....cry?!?!! CRY?!?!!! I DON'T CRY!! You let out a strangled sob of confusion and your grip on Eddie loosens. He pulls away from your death grip and cups your cheeks with his hands "(y/n)..." he says softly wiping your tears away softly with his thumbs. "(Y/n) please..." he mumbles pleadingly then sighing he places his lips on yours. You go rigid, is this real....it feels real...it can't be? Oh just fricking enjoy it whatever the heck it is... You slowly respond with a little bit of pressure and he pulls away. "I-i think I love you too..." he mumbles looking at his shoes. "But if you get me sick I swear to go- " you cut him off by pulling him back in for another kiss and it starts to get a little heated as you run your hands through his hair then he pulls away panting. "Oh gosh..." he says looking like he's about to pass out... "I actually enjoyed that gross...disgusting..." he makes a silent gaging motion and then looks up at you. "Please tell me you don't have aids"... "Did Eddie Kasbrack just say he enjoyed making out with someone?" You ask genuinely astonished. He blushes but looks down and mumbles "my mom never said you felt anything like...that..." "Well you gonna go kissing other girls now hoping you feel "that"?" "No!" He says and then looks at his watch "shoot I gotta go!" "Bye Eddie"... you say and give him a peck on the cheek he turns and cups your cheeks with his hands wiping his thumbs beneath your eyes one last time. "No more crying ok?" Then he runs off. You look after him in somewhat of a daze. Your something Eddie Kasbrack...really something...

(A/n) who's excited for the next part!! Lol I'm lying I suck at writing...