CUT SCENE: Drowning 1&2

(A/n) so these are more thoughts and ideas that I condensed into my 2 ideas for (y/n) (you lol) almost drowning. Bolth of them never made it past the ideas phase so they were thrown together from straight unorganized ideas. Unlike the last 2 which were originally going to be part of the story. So don't be like ewww what is this it's not normal quality and the scenes don't end properly their less cut scenes more thought barf that is now here because someone commented like when the heck did she almost drown or whatever so here you all go. (If you didn't ask or wonder have it anyway!!)

(Y/n pov.)

Silence, they say silence is deafening but it's more the overwhelming sharpness it brings to other things. The water swirling lapping at your face and ears for example, or your screams. "Mommm!" "Helllllllllpp!!" "SoME-" you choke on water. "HaLppphhhgg!" Your eyes slip below the surface as your words end in a gurgle your thrashing limbs stilling. You look around in the water your lungs burning and head thumping and your eyes stinging at the exposure to the salty water. All you see is sand and more water so you screw your eyes shut and try once more at pumping your little legs and flailing your little arms and to your surprise you start to move forward. Your head surfaces and you sputter, cough, gulp in more air; and a bit of water, and continue making your way what you assume is forward rejoicing in being free of the tides current. Your once panicked motions becoming calculated the shore finally in view. And that's when you see her and you feel your heart drop. She's walking away, did she not see you? Hear you? You grab handfuls of sand as you pull yourself forward the watter lapping at your ankles and swear never to swim again.

(A/n) so that was the less grafic idea and actually didn't come to me till much later however I decided to put it first as to place a trigger warning on this original idea. It's nasty and bad and on the level with some of the heavier chapters in this book. So you've been warned.

(Y/n pov.)

You cringe away as another cold stream of water hits your face. You can smell an all too fimilar odor as your mother snarls at you. Your father hasn't been home much recently and she's been different again cause of it. You splutter confused as tears roll down your face wondering what she's going to do. Pain blooms across your cheek and you stumble backwards only registering the slap as she begins to speak. "How old are you?" It's not as loud as you expected but you still flinch away. "F-f-f-f" "How old are you?!" You hold up one hand your fingers spread and she grabs it and pulls you roughly towards her. "Five fricking years old and you can't scrub one fricking porch?" She drags you closer to the bucket of filthy soapy water and you begin to tremble. She pulls your hair and jerks your head to look at the porch. "Does that look clean to you?!" You shake your head in fear and the worst thing happens. You thrash and kick and attempt to scream but the water only rushes up into your mouth and nose. You grasp at your mother's hand and scratch her reaching out with your legs to try and kick her. Your blood joins the water when she hits you on the head but you muster up the strength to twist around and bite your mother's hand and she pulls away with a scream trips over a rock and falls not getting up. You crumple and blood runs down your face and into your left eye as you violently throw up. Dirty water and stomach acid burn your throat and you try to scoot away from it as your vision fades to black.

(A/n) I know by now your all like shut the heck up no one cares but due to publishing this and some comments I'd like to say that if you find your self thinking my work is "Disgusting" or "too much" it's meant to be and honestly I'm not really sorry cause that's the point! I'm a sucker for this kinda thing and I try to execute it well as I can cause I know it can be cringe worthy when done badly. I always love feed back and am not discorging constructive criticism, just disagreements with the very nature of my personal stylistic take on the story. Love ya'll and hope to be back with the last cut scene and the sequel soon. Bye!