Chapter 1: The Challenge

(A/N: This is my first time doing a story and I'm only writing this cause I have a lot of motivation right now and sometimes can't find the stories I want in Wattpad. So I thought I could make myself the stories instead! ^^. It might be terrible so sorry..)

FOUR POV:

Me and X were trying to think of the new challenge but our minds were blank. Until..

"Hey Four, I got an idea! This one will be very fun and I'm sure many people will like it." X said with an excited face. "What is it?" I asked. " A paintball battle!" "Actually...that's a great idea! Good thinking X." It really was a good idea, but now we need to start planning it. 

Lollipop POV:

Me, Gelatin and Teardrop were outside talking about the next challenge. "I wonder what the next challenge is.." Gelatin said as he was having a thinking face. "Probably something weird" I replied. "I guess you can say that but sometimes is fun. Right, TD?" Teardrop nodded. 

As we were talking, Four came out of nowhere and is probably gonna tell us the next challenge. "Ready X?" "I'm ready " "Ok guys, this challenge will be a lot different then what we usually do, And the eliminated contestants will have a second chance!" Four said as he started to spawn the eliminated contestants. "I already told them what we're gonna do today but I'll explain it again." 

"We're gonna do...A paintball battle!" After Four said that, some people already started to have conversations and some were very excited. "This actually sounds fun for once, but wouldn't it be better if we are in the same team?" I said, "I agree, it would be so fun!" Gelatin replied. Four seems to overheard our conversation and had a thinking look on his face. He whispered something to X.

"We decided to change some of our plans so listen please!" X shouted. "We are gonna split you guys in four teams but we will be the one choosing. After that, you'll be put into your own base with many weapons you can use like paint balloons, paintball guns, smoke bomb and many more." Four said. He obviously took that plan from our conversation but whatever. 

While we continued to talk again, suddenly we got splatted by..paint? "Wow, now my head is wet." Gelatin said and looked at me, "You also got paint and is blue." "Huh, you and TD also have blue paint, does that mean we're on the same team?" "I do hope so cause that will be cool!" Gelatin said.

"The paint on you means your team colour, whoever is the last team standing will win!

"Go!"

As four said that, we got teleported into our base, it was very big and there were weapons on the walls. We walked towards the weapons and collect the weapons we want. I took the paint brush as a weapon and the others took different weapons.

After they took their weapons, it was time to plan their plan of getting the other team...

(A/N: Chapter 1 is finish, I will probably make Chapter 2 soon. Anyways, here are each of the team members.)

Blue: Lollipop, Leafy, Gelatin, Teardrop, TV, Ruby, Flower, Loser, Taco, Puffball, Woody, Firey, Ice Cube, Rocky, Naily, Golf Ball

Red: Saw, Needle, Tree, Lightning, Taco, Yellow Face, Stapy, Grassy, Fries, Foldy, Spongy, Remote, Robot Flower, Pie, Cake, David, Donut, Dora, Nickel

Green: Cloudy, Bottle, Gaty, Liy, Basket ball, Tennis ball, Barf bag, Blocky, Bomby, Pin, Firey Jr, Eggy, Pen, Eraser Clock, Coiny

Yellow: 8-Ball, Roboty, Balloony, Bell, Black Hole, Book, Bracelety, Bubble, Marker, Snowball, Fanny, Match, Naily, Pencil, Pie, Pillow

(Now that's done, bye!)