Chapter 6: Triple Kill

(A/N: If you guys are reading this, pls read the other story. I will probably upload that story more than this one. Enjoy!)

THIRD PERSON POV

Ice Cube was resting under a tree for shades because of how the weather was becoming more hot. Ice Cube didn't want to risk being melted, especially since Ice Cube is still small. She was lost in thoughts until...

"OMG ICY I MISS YOU!!"

Bracelety ran towards Ice Cube and gently hug her with her hands, careful not to do anything else. Ice Cube didn't say anything but just stayed like that. After that, Bracelety and Ice Cube walked under the trees while talking.

-

Leafy and Firey were working together to find some other people to shoot, but they haven't see anyone else yet besides their team. Suddenly, they heard voices coming from the trees nearby them. They walked towards the voices and to their surprise, they found Ice Cube and..

"Bracelety? But isn't she on the other team?" Leafy asked Firey, it took him a second to realized and without thinking, he jump out of his hiding spot and threw a ball that is covered with fresh blue paint towards Bracelety, who was not aware about that.

"OW" Bracelety said as the ball hit her head, she held on the spot where she got hit at by Firey.

"Bracelety is Eliminated!"

Firey said "Your welcome!" and left, Leafy just following behind him. "SERIOUSLY" Bracelety had a small frowned face, knowing that she was eliminated. Somethinf started to suck her into the sky. "BYE ICE CUBE! I HOPE YOU WIN ICY! I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

And with that, she vanished...

...

Pen and Eraser were walking on the soft grass while talking to each other. "Is too bad that Blocky is already eliminated. I was hoping to help him do more pranks" Eraser said, Pen just shrugged, "I don't really know what he did but he was eliminated the same time as Cake." "It was probably a coincidence."

 As the two were talking, they saw Grassy up ahead just sitting on the grass. An idea came into Eraser's head, "Well, if we want to avenge our friend Blocky, we will have to take his little friend with us!" Pen looked at Eraser and looked at Grassy, "Let's do it!" 

The two ran to Grassy,

*𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

and ran away.

Donut who was also there, noticed it and started chasing them.

"Hey! What are you doing with Grassy?! Get back here!"

"Weeeee!" 

...

Black Hole can't really do anything since if he tries to take anything, he will just ended up sucking it up, but he doesn't need to worry cause since he's Black Hole, he will just ended up sucking the paint instead of getting splatted. 

Marker and Pie was beside him, holding a paintball gun. Even though they aren't the Death Pact anymore, they still want to prevent death at all cost...

"Bracelety is Eliminated!"

"Another one down, that's three people gone already!" Black Hole said somewhat in a surprise tone. "Well, I hope no one else gets eliminated.." Pie said. 

For them, it felt like no one was there at all. But in reality, someone was watching them behind the bushes (Like Cake lol). Suddenly, Bell came and as soon as she saw them, she sigh in relief. "Finally, is good to find someone on my team. Do you guys mind if I join you guys?" Bell asked them, hoping they let her join, which they did. 

They continued walking but before they could go any further, something dropped on the floor, making them startled. Blue smoke started to spread around the spot, their vision was also starting to get blurry. 

But that wasn't it, they started to get splattered by some kind of liquid. When their vision was becoming clearer...

"Bell, Marker and Pie are eliminated!"

They looked at the thing on the floor and themselves, it was a sprinkler that was covered in blue paint, THEY were also covered in blue paint, except Black Hole. This was obviously from the blue team. 

"Now there are 6 people eliminated in the yellow team." Black Hole said while watching them float into the sky and disappear. "Now I'm on my own, great.."

(A/N: This was suppose to be upload at 17/7 but I started becoming more busy and lost a little motivation, so sorry!)