Chapter 4: Defend

(A/N: Although this book doesn't have much views, but I'm glad people is even reading this lol. Is it possible to say a hi here?)

THIRD PERSON POV:

Tree and Remote was back at their own base. They were a little disappointed because they didn't catch them (or shot them). 

"Welp, now what?" Tree said. Remote pause to think and got an idea. She whispered to Tree and he nodded in response. "Ok, we're gonna do that but do we need anyone to follow us?" "Yea, and I know who to get.."

...

A huge jawbreaker was in the blue's base. It cracked open and revealed Loser who was holding Donut's diary while raising one of his arm to wave at the people who were in the Exit. But instead of being in the Exit, he was in a blue building which he doesn't recognize.

He stood up and saw a doorway, so he walked to it and all he could see were a lot of trees like a jungle, the air being very fresh, and the yellow cube who was very confuse.

He decided to explore this spot but before he could do anything, he felt something sticky on his body..it was paint. He looked around to see Blocky hiding behind a tree while laughing, "Hah! You just got pranked!" After that he was gone.

"Loser is eliminated!" Four's voice was heard but again was nowhere to be seen.

Loser was still confuse but when Four said that, he knew it was another challenge but he already got eliminated so there's nothing he can do.

Suddenly, he saw Cake running to him with a worried face. He had red paint splatted on his face representing he's on the red team.

"Oh Loser! I missed you." Cake was panting from running but still had a big smile on his face. "Hello Cake, is this another challenge?" "Yea, it's a challenge. But it seems like now you've already been eliminated.." Cake said as his face turned into a sad expression.

 "I think it was Blocky that shot me with paint, but that's fine. Cause even if we will be departing now, we can probably meet up later. Bye Cake!" Loser said, hugging Cake and soon being carried into the air. "Bye Loser! I will miss you!" Loser waved and was gone. Cake just starred at the spot where Loser was just standing at.

"...𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆..."

Cake said angrily as he went to find Blocky. Blocky was definitely gonna die.

...

Tree and Remote is with Yellow face which is one of their teammate. "Here you go" Yellow Face gave them a rope and net. "Thanks" They said as they left their base holding the stuff in their hands. 

They went to a tall tree, tied the rope onto the tree and tie the net with the rope.

Easy to say, they're making a trap to catch other people.

-

(A/N: I'm sorry that is short, again. I'm really tired right now T^T and I lost ideas. And I'm also sorry that I left it cliffhanging there, I will see if I'm free to upload the next chapter. Anyways, Bye!)

.

.

.

LIGHTNING POV:

I was just looking at the CCTV that was showing nearly everywhere of the map, everyone was just running around, getting their weapons, trying to find people to attack etc. But sadly it was getting a little boring until someone was suddenly in the room with me..Loser?

Loser explored the room for a while and noticed me in the room. 

"Hello Lightning!"

"Hi Loser! :D"

Loser then looked to the ground, then himself.

"I could really go for some chicken nuggets right now."