Chapter 7: Night time

(A/N: when you are too lazy to do an image*)

Loser POV

There are even more people here, at least there are more company now. I looked at the CCTV and realized it was night time already. I honestly thought that it will never be night time but I guess I was wrong.

Cake who was with me realized this too and looked at the stars. "Wow Loser, look! The stars looks so beautiful." "It really does" I replied.

"You know, if night time is possible to happen, wouldn't that mean that it could rain, snow, and others?" Cake asked a good question. "Lets wait till Four or X comes then we ask them." "Ok"

Firey POV

Wow, is already dark here. Good thing that I can light the place up since I'm a fire. As I was walking with Leafy, I saw a Yoyle berry on the floor. The first thing that caught my mind was that if I ate it, I won't be scared when I get splatted by the paint from other teams. But if I ate it, then there won't be anymore light.

"Hey Leafy." I asked. "Yea?" Leafy said as she was looking at some flowers, speaking of flowers, I wonder what is Flower doing? Ok, I'm getting off topic here. "Well, I found a Yoyle berry on the floor, should I eat it?" Leafy made a thinking face but nodded and said, "I think is better that you should, although there won't be anymore light, is for your own safety."

Without thinking, I ate the Yoyle berry and became metal not long after. I haven't eaten a Yoyle berry for a very long time. We continue to walk in darkness as Leafy and I were chatting, the only things that are glowing is the moon and the stars, they look like crystals from afar. 

"I'm getting a little bit sleepy, and I found a small cave over there, should we sleep in there?" Leafy said. "Sure but lets check first!". As we went inside, we found something unexpected...

Saw POV

When the game started, I decided to go with Dora since she used to be the same team with me, so I'm sure she would trust me. But as time pass by, I feel like I'm just talking to myself cause I couldn't understand what Dora is saying.

Right now is night time, is starting to get more colder. I found a small cave over there, I didn't think there would be a cave since this is a forest full of trees, but I decided to go there with Dora. 

As we went in there, we saw David and Balloony. I immediately took out my slingshot and aim towards them. "Aw, seriously!?" said David as he just stood there. "W-wait, we don't wanna fight!" Balloony was stuttering while putting his hands up. 

Dora was beside me holding out her slingshot while glaring at David, David held his water gun with paint inside and glared at Dora too, I guess they really are enemies. Me and Balloony felt the tension heating up between the two. We both stepped back and just watched them.

"I wonder what's going on" Balloony whispered to me, "same" I whispered back. Suddenly, Dora shot a paintball towards David but David dodged it and shot back with his paint gun but Dora dodge it too. 

"Umm, should we stop them?"  I asked, "I don't think we can.." Just at this moment, Leafy and Firey came. They were both in shock and took out their weapons, this isn't going to end well..

Eraser POV

Me and Pen sat behind the bushes holding onto Grassy. "I think we're safe-" Pen was cut of by Donut shouting Grassy's name. "I see a cave there, we can hide from Donut there" I nodded and we both quietly walked towards the cave.

(A/N: I am so sorry for the lack of uploads, I have been reading other stories and drawing random shits. I will show you guys some arts in the next chapter. Also, intense moment coming in the caves lol. Ok, bye!)