Chapter 3: "Dodge!"

(A/N: I have been busy with homework lately and I was really trying my best to find a time to write but since my sister is going to a new school and she sleeps in my room, I need to sleep more early for her and wake up early so I can't find the time. But here I am writing this. Also, no art for today.)

THIRD PERSON POV:

Lollipop and Gelatin was walking around hoping to find someone to be their target. As they were walking, they bumped into someone. "Oh, Teardrop!" the one they bumped into was Teardrop who was practicing the slingshot she took.

"Were you trying to use the slingshot?" Teardrop nods. "Ok then, we won't bother you." As Gelatin and Lollipop were about to leave...

"𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗴𝗲!"

Lollipop shouted and without thinking they dodge immediately while a paintball was shot from the air.

"Wha-" Gelatin was cut off by Lightning in the sky who was holding a paintball gun, and the paintball that was shot was red which was obvious that Lightning was the one who shot it.

"Woops" Lightning said as she tries to fly away but was shot by Teardrop.

"Lightning is eliminated!" Four's voice was heard but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Darn it, I think I'm the first one out. :( " "Don't worry Lightning, we'll avenge you." Remote said with a robotic voice while chasing after the three. "Wait up!" Tree followed behind.

They ran towards the three but they were too fast for them to catch up.

"Are we safe?" "I hope so." They were panting behind the bushes catching a breath and continued on. 

LIGHTNING POV:

I didn't think they will be that smart to catch me. I glad that Tree and Remote went after them but the word "avenge" makes it sounds like I'm dead :/

As I was lost in thoughts, something was sucking me up into the air.

"WOAH, What the-"

Before I knew, I was in a room...with Four and X?

"Don't panic, since you got eliminated, you will be in this room and there are CCTV in the spot where they are so you can look at what they're doing. Everyone who gets eliminated will be in this room with you so you won't be lonely for long" X said

I stood up walking towards the CCTV screen, I can see where the three are and everyone else.

"Also, if you try to talk to them, it will be useless cause they can't hear you" Four said. He was right though, I was thinking of talking to them but that explains so I just watched what was happening.

(A/N: Finally lol, The battling part has really started and sorry for those people who loves lightning cause he's gone now, but I will still do his POV so don't worry. Anyways, I might do the art and I will put the art there. Bye!)