Prologue

You were casually sitting on your black office chair with your hands covering your face in disappointment, your elbows placed on your white desk which the top part of it was messy.

Between your elbows was your Laptop that had Genshin Impact open and you were trying to get a 5* character on the standard instead you have failed to do so.

"I don't really like Childe except I really want my first 5* character" You mumbled to yourself, now glaring at your laptop in anger. Should you wish for Childe? I mean people say he is good since he can use both sword and bow although you still don't really like him.

"Ugh, forget it.. WAIT!" You shout, quickly checking how many wishes you could make at the moment, you had 1620 primogems which meant you could do a 10 pull.

"Okay.. maybe I should try to do a wish on Childe's banner" You click on the 10 pull button and you could choose Yes.

You first see Blue once you click on it but it all the sudden turns into a Yellow and you start screaming "OH MY GOSH, DID I WIN OR LOSE THE 50/50!?" You shout excitedly as you accidentally fell from your seat and hurt yourself.

"Ouch!" You get up from the ground and look at your laptop to see bold white letters saying "Tartaglia" and you started screaming even more in excitement since you just got your first ever 5* character.

"NO WAY, I JUST GOT CHILDE!" You shout excitedly, you couldn't help but start giggling so you took a quick screenshot to remember who was your first 5* character. You moved on to the next wish only to see..

"Why do I have another Childe?" You questioned yourself, you just got Childe again somehow so you thought of it as a sick joke "Uhm.. I guess I have C1 Childe?" You giggled awkwardly.

How did you get Childe 2 times in a row that cannot be likely, right? You move on to the next one to see another Childe "Wait, wait, wait..." You click on the "Skip" button only to see...

"WHY DO I HAVE 10 CHILDE'S!?" You shouted, you started to panic. You could have a C6 Childe except you weren't expecting that many Childe's.

"Hmm... maybe this is just some type of joke" You quickly get out of the Wishes and head to your Characters to see Childe's face on the left side so you click on it and head to the Constellations.

You make your Childe C6 and you started upgrading him to Level 20 then you managed to ascend him and level him up again so now he is level 40.

"Should I add Childe to my team?" You mumble to yourself, you go check your team to go see Xingqiu, Fischl, Bennett, Thoma.

"Who should I replace?" You look at your team curiously, you try to think who. You are definitely not going to replace Bennett since he is your healer.

Definitely not Fischl either since she is a good support due to her crow, Oz. And she is good for a few things since she is an Electro user.

Definitely not Thoma either since you spend half your time trying to ascend him as soon as you got him.

Maybe you should replace Xingqiu? Because he is a hydro user plus Childe is stronger since he is a 5* while Xingqiu is a 4* so you chose to replace him.

"Hey girly, you look gorgeous~" Childe says as he giggles "Heh- yeah right Childe, you're lucky that I added you to the party" You say in a rude tone as you smirked but Childe stopped smiling and all the sudden, frowned in anger.