Chapter 17

Quick A/N - Hope y'all are prepared for this chapter!

Warning contains...

Mentions of Blood
Dead People

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Childe...?"

The ginger-haired man looked up a bit as he slowly rotated his head, his bangs causing a shadow with his dull light blue eyes slightly glowing which made it look scary.

"Y/n...?"

Oh goodness gracious... it sent horrible shivers down your spine that Childe actually called you your real name instead of "Girly"

"Explain the meaning of this-" before you could finish, Childe fully rotated his body and took only 1 step towards you "THIS INSTEAD." you shouted as Childe paused.

Childe's eyes widened as he slowly breathed in and out, he was secretly panicking in the inside, you began to tear up as Childe felt horrible... but he had to kill your classmates...

"Why...? Why?!" you shouted as your voice caused an echo inside the classroom, you suddenly heard the door shut behind you as you flinched.

"No no no..." you muttered to yourself as Childe simply watched you and smirked evilly, you were struggling to open the door and you were confused on how it randomly shut on you.

You heard a footstep as you quickly turned around, putting your back on the door "STAY. RIGHT. THERE." you shouted at Childe as you pointed towards him.

Childe couldn't help but completely stop breathing, it felt so suffocating... it was all because you found out...

He noticed how your hair looked so messy, your eyes were glossy due to you tearing up as your clothes seemed slightly messed up and there was mud on your shoes due to you stepping on mud.

"What happened to you...?-" before Childe could finish and, you interrupted him "DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THIS SUBJECT..." you shouted as you continued to point towards him.

It was very silent until... "UGH FINE! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU DISAPPEARING IN THE MORNING, I RUSHED THROUGH EVERYTHING! I LEFT ALL OF MY STUFF BEHIND AND FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR-"

"-ONLY TO FIND YOU HERE! KILLING OUR CLASSMATES" you finished in anger as Childe tilted his head down slightly as he glared at you.

You looked at Childe to notice he had blood almost everywhere, his cheeks, his hands, his arms, his clothes, his water blades... there was also blood almost everywhere in the classroom... the only person that didn't have blood on them was... you...

"Look at you~ so pure and you have blood nowhere to be seen on your clothes or skin!" Childe shouted happily as he blushed, he smirked evilly.

"I knew there was something wrong with you since Day 1... but I forget all about that due to that 'confession' of yours..." you spoke as your eyes widened, causing that to be a glare towards Childe.

"Hm? What do you mean by?" Childe asked, he was clearly confused on what you meant by "You kept asking me to stay with you, even though I found it creepy how you were talking to me" you spoke.

"Heh... Like I always told you, I knew you existed to begin with!" Childe spoke happily, like nothing is happening around him right now.

You thought to yourself for a second as you still glared at Childe, Childe narrowed his brows down as he tried to approach you again.

"STAY. WHERE. YOU. ARE. AT. NOW." you shouted as Childe paused again, he looked at the body beside him as he glared at it, he then kicked it away from him.