Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast AU

You were reading your book peacefully when you suddenly heard knocking on the door, you placed your book on the table, making sure your page you left on was still open as you headed towards the door.

You looked through the peephole to see Gaston looking through it with his large grin and he eyed it as you groaned quietly as Gaston barged into the room which made you step back.

"Gaston? What a pleasant surprise..." you mumbled, taking steps back as Gaston only approached closer and closer.

"Isn't it though? I'm just full of surprises, you know Y/n, there's not a girl in town who wouldn't love to be in your shoes. This is the day-" Gaston spoke but stopped speaking when he noticed the vanity and opened his mouth, checking his teeth with his tongue.

"-This is the day, your dreams come true" Gaston spoke, he just wouldn't stop approaching you no matter what, you kept walking backwards to avoid him getting any closer.

"What do you know about my dreams... Gaston..." you muttered, trying your best not to let your anger out, this man randomly barged into your house to flirt with you and try to date you...

"Plenty! Yeah... picture this-" before Gaston could finish, he sat down on the chair you were sitting, putting his feet up on the table and damaging your book, you gasped as you approached it, trying to get it out.

"A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, my little wife massaging my feet-" Gaston spoke, taking his shoes off as you covered your mouth and nose from the disgusting smell.

"-The little ones play on the floor with the dogs, we'll have six or seven-" before Gaston could finish, you interrupted him.

"Dogs?" you asked him "No! Oh Y/n~ Strapping boys like these" he spoke, stucking both arms up and finally getting up allowed you to grab your book now.

"Imagine that!" you spoke, heading towards the shelf to place your book away with the damaged pages, Gaston approached you from behind.

"You know who that will be?" he asked "Let me think...-" before you could finish speaking, he pinned you against the wall which made you quickly turn around in fear.

"You Y/n!" Gaston shouted, you managed to escape from underneath his arms which made you rush towards the chair and defending yourself with it but letting go of it after as Gaston began approaching you while you were rushing backwards again.

"Gaston... I'm speechless!" you spoke, leaning against the front door, Gaston kept approaching you as he pushed the chair out of the way.

"I really don't know what to say...-" before you could finish again, Gaston pinned you against the door, you looked away from his ugly face as you were eyeing the door handle which he didn't notice.

"Say that you'll marry me~" Gaston spoke, you looked back towards him while sweatdropping "I'm very sorry Gaston... but... but... I just don't deserve you!" you shouted, opening the door immediately, moving aside as Gaston fell out and fell into the dirty pond then some weird music started to play.

You took his shoes out as you also closed the door, Gaston walked away in anger as you peeked out the door where your chicken was eating the seeds inside of the bucket.

"Is he gone? Can you imagine?! He asked me to marry him! Me?! The wife of that forest dreams!" you shouted, you ran towards the flower field as you sat down and picked some flowers.

You suddenly heard noises from the distance as you flinched, you noticed the horse that your papa left with the another day rushing towards you with the cart on the back of it.