Chapter 19

Warning Contains...

Blood, Death, Mentions of Needles...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were breathing heavily as you looked around, sweating slightly as you noticed the doctor and nurse were looking at you worriedly with masks on their faces.

"Are you alright dear?" the nurse asked as she used the back side of her head and checked your forehead, you were so hot but it was so cold for them right now.

"Where am I?!" you shouted as you were about to get up but she helped you lay back down as she looked at the doctor sadly, he looked at you as he sighed.

"You are at the Hospital, we found you covered in blood and you were hit by a car on the way out of that College, do you go to that School?" he asked as you nodded 'yes' he then wrote down on the paper which was on his clipboard.

"Let's talk a bit until you feel a bit comfortable around your surroundings, understood?" he asked as you nodded 'yes' again slowly.

"How old are you... Y/n?" he asked as he had to check his clipboard to be sure he was saying your name correctly.

"I'm 19..." you answered as he wrote down on his clipboard again "Okay are you perhaps in a relationship with anybody at the moment?" he asked as your eyes widened slightly which he noticed so did the nurse.

"Would you like to talk about it dear?" she asked as you looked towards her and thought, maybe it wouldn't be bad to talk about Childe, right...? right...?

"Uhm... I actually have a boyfriend and his name is 'Ajax' we have been dating for nearly 1 month already" you spoke as he began to write down and the nurse held your hand to support you.

"Okay then, what does he look like?" he asked as you breathed in and out, thinking about Childe at the moment truly scared you "He has ginger hair, he has light blue eyes, he is 6'1", he is very extroverted but once he got into my College. He didn't seem to chat with anybody except me" you spoke as he wrote down notes again.

"Could you describe your thoughts and current status with him?" he asked, you only stared at him, afraid to answer his question as the nurse and doctor stared in shock about the sudden silence.

"No!" you shouted as you began to cry and try to get up, forgetting completely about all of the questions and wanted to see your classmates badly.

"WOAH! CALM THEM DOWN!" the doctor shouted as the nurse grabbed you by the shoulders and pushed you down as she held onto you and hugged you, you suddenly felt yourself stop and cry more as she hugged you comfortably.

"I'm sorry..." you mumbled as they both looked at you sadly "Don't apologize, we are here to help and listen my dear" the nurse mumbled as she patted your head.

"Tell us whenever you are ready Y/n..." she mumbled as she let go, you sighed as you looked back at the doctor but you began to cry again.

R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠ e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡ w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝n̸͐̈́͟͟͝i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝ f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞...