Chapter 3

Key Words -

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly flutter your eyes open as you yawned, you rubbed your eyes with your hands to get the blurry vision away and once you managed too, you looked up slightly to notice Childe is stilling sleeping so he just snuggled into him more since he was pretty warm.

'Once he is awake, I am going to need answers on how he managed to get out of my laptop' you may or may not have started to grow impatient so you started to shake Childe lightly at first except he didn't react to that, so you started shaking him aggressively which seemed he reacted to it except he started groaning.

"Girly.. what do you want?..." Childe mumbles as he slight looks down to meet your gaze "I want answers.. NOW" You glared at Childe which you both sat up on your bed and looked directly at each other.

"What did you get out of my laptop?" You said darkly as you glared at his dull eyes, Childe wasn't that frightened from your look, he just thought it looked kinda hot from what you were doing.

"Haha girly.. I managed to get out of that so called laptop of yours by glitching through those things called 'files'" he replied back confidently "Eh?" You were confused on how he managed to do that.

"If I were you, I would check it out girly" Childe chuckles darkly as you leave the room to go get your laptop downstairs which is in your bag.

You grabbed your bag, opened it and grabbed your laptop out of your bag and then rushed back into your room to notice Childe staring directly at you with slight blush on his face.

"You alright? Your face looks red" you asked him, he starts to blush intensely and starts waving his arms around "No no! I'm fine, it's just a little hot in here" Childe then chuckles to try and clear that awkward moment.

"Okay then..." you mumbled to yourself which Childe clearly heard but ignored it, you brought the laptop on the bed and you put the laptop on the top of your pillow.

Childe goes behind you, he uses his arms to hug your waist and rests his chin on your right shoulder "What are you doing?" you questioned the man, clearly suspicious on what he is doing.

"Hugging you~" Childe says with a smirk as he got himself comfortable "Alright, suit yourself I guess.." you muttered as you wait for your laptop to turn on.

"Why is it 12am?" You ask yourself as Childe chuckles, you stared at Childe with a 'really' face but you ignored him afterwards and chose to head to your files.

"I don't see anything wrong?" You told Childe, Childe looked to notice that there was nothing wrong "Strange.. click on that then" Childe pointed to the Genshin Impact file.

You clicked on it and chose to open Genshin Impact to see what happened, Genshin seemed to load just fine except it was much faster than before and once you went to go check on your characters...

You notice Childe's profile is no longer on the left side of your screen which looks oddly weird so you clicked on the blank profile to notice an empty plot that was glitchy.

You notice that Childe's name is also gone which seems to also be glitchy "Look what you caused to my game!" You shouted at Childe in anger which just Childe laughed it out.

"Ugh, forget it. I'll do a wish" you said angrily which Childe seemed to notice, you went to the standard banner and did a 1 pull and you got a Blue to a Gold extremely fast and you started screaming in excitement.

You look to see you got Jean which you clapped in excitement and cheering while Childe was jealous since he wanted to be your only 5* character.

"Okay, that's enough for today" Childe pouts as he closes your laptop "HEY! I JUST GOT HER" you shouted at Childe in anger, Childe didn't care and he made you lay down with your back facing the sheets.