Jealous Childe

Childe was happily cuddling you while you were on your phone, scrolling through social media apps when you suddenly heard the door bell ring, you got up quickly as you rushed over to the door and Childe then fell to the side due to you getting up.

You opened the door to see a package there and you already immediately knew what it was as you picked it up and brought it back inside the house, you placed the package on the living room floor as you began to open it.

Childe was curious on what it was so he came closer and looked at you, you opened it completely to expose... a Zhongli Plushie?

"YAYYY! HE IS HERE!" you shouted happily as you hugged your Zhongli plushie, Childe smiled creepily as he glared at your plushie, why was the plushie Zhongli? Why not him?

"Hey girly? Where am I?" he asked as you looked at him in confusion while hugging your new Zhongli Plushie "Where's what?" you asked in confusion as Childe stared at you in disbelief.

"As a Plushie, you could have had me!" he whined as he glared at the Zhongli Plushie which you noticed "Hey! Zhongli didn't do anything wrong, now then! Leave us alone Childe!" you waved him to go away as he looked at you, heartbroken and in disbelief.

"NOOO!" Childe whined as he faceplanted to the ground and started to complain, you looked at your Zhongli Plushie then at him then at your Zhongli Plushie again.

"He is acting crazy, don't you agree Mr. Zhongli?" you whispered to him as Childe lifted his head up and looked at you "I can hear you so well right now girly!" he spoke angrily as he crossed his arms.

You grabbed your phone quickly as you then rushed to the kitchen with your new Zhongli Plushie, Childe stared at you in disbelief as he followed you into the kitchen.

You left your Zhongli Plushie and your phone on the counter as you were cleaning around the kitchen, he quietly grabbed the Zhongli Plushie as he headed back to the living room with it.

You turned around to notice your Zhongli Plushie again as you already knew who took it, you headed back to the living room to see...

"So Mr. Zhongli, it seems that you have stolen my lover's heart..." he spoke as he glared yet still smiled at the plushie, you became to giggle from how cute that was.

You then started to laugh which made Childe look at your direction, he didn't even notice that you were behind him "Girly?? Where did you come from?" he asked as you stopped laughing.

"I knew you stole my plushie so I came in here to see you have some conversation with Mr. Zhongli?" you started to chuckle as Childe's face became a blushing mess.

You walked over to Childe as you cupped his cheeks and made him look at you "No need to be jealous!" you spoke as you then kissed Childe's forehead, he then laughed as you both hugged each other happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - If you are willing to request anything, head on over to the "Bonus Chapters" and request on what you would like to have next!

The Requests are going to be open as long as the book is so be quick! As fast as possible before time is out!

I hope you enjoyed this Bonus Chapter!! <3