Part 1

Dick looked up at the cell bars to his cell moved to the side. He was put in Arkham two-three months ago after...an accident shall we call it. He was treated slightly nicer than the other inmates-Only as he put everyone in Arkham so y'know you get privileged somehow.

The floor to his room was solid concrete, uncomfortable but somehow-Better than the streets. His bed was a bunk bed though he was the only one who slept in there. His toilet actually had a wall that gave him the smallest bit of privacy-Unlike the other cells he had seen. The bed was rock solid, the pillow barely even a pillow and the blanket made him cold-Even in summer. The bricks were cracked and chipping so any hard slam, they'd fall apart but he couldn't be bothered with the trouble.

He pushed himself off the bed, missing his step and landing face first with a curse.

"How amusing"

Without hesitation, Dick jumped to his feet and charged at the person who spoke. Pinning him to the wall by his neck and his other hand gripping the others wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Dick spat but he only got mocking laugh.

"Wonder boy always did have an attitude didn't you. Now come on, why make such a deal over me...we've known each other for ages...don't need to get all emotional~" the man that stood before him was the all knowing, powerful Slade Wilson, also known as Deathstroke.

"Get back or we'll taze you inmate" one of the guards warned and as he was smart and not in the mood to be tazed, Dick backed away and crossed his arms.

He shook his head as he glanced down at the floor, huffing. He did not want Slade there. He knew his anger would get the better of him-That was how he ended up in Arkham in the beginning-so if his anger did take over...to say he'd be alive would be better than anything he could imagine.

Slade smirked slyly, reading Dicks face like a book as he stepped away from the wall and close to the other. "I got you some clothes and shoes, I'll give you the privacy to change alone. Once done call and I'll be back"

The guard walked over, pushing a heavy suitcase against Dicks chest, making the other gasp slightly. He held it in his hands "why-"

He couldn't get his words out quick enough because by the time he opened his mouth-slade had left and the guard was closing the door.

Dick sighed and opened the case and looked at the clothes. He pulled off his top to replace it with the black shirt and orange long sleeves. He pulled off his socks and shoes before putting his thumbs against his trouser waste and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and grabbed the other trousers. They were black with so many fucking pockets all down the sides of them.

Combats. Comfortable and useful. He unzipped them and unbuttoned them before pushing his leg info on leg and his other leg into the other leg. He yanked them up and zipped them up before buttoning them up. He looked at the socks, signing and put them on. They were orange. He grabbed the shoes and went wide eyed. They were his old boots, like old from highschool boots.

They were large, buckle up, new rocks. He smiled to himself before pushing his feet into the boots, surprised they still fit.

He buckled them up and walked around in a small circle. "Sick" he murmured, looking down at the boots and smirking. They were the most comfortable thing and they made him slightly taller. Dick was around 5 foot 8 and the boots made him 6 foot what was Awesome!

He didn't want Slade back but he felt like the fact he gave him all this shit, he should probably listen to what he wanted to talk about more.

"Ight! I'm done!" He called, seconds later Slade appeared with two guards. He smirked and looked Dick up and down, almost hungrily.

Slade was a tall man. He was 6'4 on a good day...6'5 with shoes. He watched as the cell opened and made two beckoning fingers for Dick.

The younger rolled his eyes as he followed, arms crossed "What the fuck do you want-"

"Don't talk"

Dick got a bat slammed against the back of his head, making his shut up and hiss out in pain. He always did hate the guards in Arkham. Did they have to be so bitchy.

Slade sniggered "Well as I've gotten you out of that cell and I'm taking you out of this awful place...you're gonna start living with me and working for me because genuinely-I don't care about what you have to say and if you disagree with me...well I'm sure Bats would love to have a discussion on where you've been for the last 3 and a half months and that you haven't been with Jason hm?"

Dick was quiet, staring at his feet as they walked. "I'm going to make some rules for you, either you follow them or don't depends on what punishment or reward you gain. Am I understood"

Dick nodded

"I'm going to need a verbal answer Boy wonder"

"Y-yeah...I fucking understand" he growled but it didn't sound as intimidating as he wanted. To be perfectly honest-He feared Slade from the very beginning. And the fact he had nearly gotten himself killed by Slade on many occasions meant that since Slade was giving him whatever this was. Leway? Pity? Him being used? Whatever it was called but the fact Slade wasn't killing him made him confused, scared and worried.

They reached outside and Dick covered his eyes almost immediately by the light. He hadn't seen the sun for a while and to say it was blinding was an understatement.

Slade chuckled and grabbed Dicks hair, yanking his head into his shoulder. "keep walking, my car has blacked out windows"

The youngest nodded and followed Slade, eventually gripping his arm as he was struggling to walk.