Part 7

Grayson had been given around 7 hours outside before the sun began to set and Slade wanted him back inside...though there was a lot of resistance to go back in.

"Boy I'm not doing this with you again. Get inside before I forcibly make you" Slade demanded, arms crossed as he shot a blades into Dick with his eyes alone.

Dick flipped him off. He had climbed the fence and made his way onto a rather tall tree and he was still climbing. "I'd rather die then listen so fuck you!"

"You're acting like a child again Grayson, now come along and stop whining. Because of your behaviour you'll have to be punished so let's make it a quick punishment rather than a long one."

Dick just climbed higher, muttering something about how he didn't want to get punished. Dick originally didn't want to go inside was because he finally felt okay when outside and he knew the second he stepped foot in the house again he'd have a harsh case of anxiety and couldn't feel okay.

Red X walked out the house and looked up at the tree before sniggering "Want me to climb?"

Slade nodded and with only a matter of seconds did X reach Dick. He sat besides him on the tree branch and sighed.

"Why don't you wanna go inside?"

Dick crossed his arms, looking away from him as he did so "I...wanna go home" he whispered, his legs shaking lightly.

"I don't wanna go into the house. I don't wanna get punished...I don't...I just don't wanna be here" Grayson's voice seemed ever so slightly different. It was more like a scared child and if you know who Grayson was-He never showed his fear. Not even in the worst of times. He never showed his emotions with sadness, fear and rarely anger but everyone knew he had anger issues.

X paused as he glanced down at Slade before taking his phone out and giving Slade a quick text of

'He isn't himself. Something isn't right'

X sighed "Well then I'm sorry for this" with a quick movement, X slammed his elbow agaisnt Dicks head twice before the male fell unconscious and fell from the tree, straight into Slade's arms.
________

Grayson woke up hours later with a splitting headache as he layed on the bed that had been given to him to stay in.

"Good evening Boy wonder...care to tell me what that whole disturbance was?" Slade looked over, closing the book he had in his hands and placing it on the floor. He was sat on Dicks bed besides the boys legs.

"What was what disturbance?"

"The disobedience in the rules, the baby voice, he shaking? Any of it come go mind?"

Dick shook his head "I...don't remember doing any of that. Last thing I do remember is just being on the type rope and my mind goes fuzzy-"

"He was having a small flash back to living in the Circus because of the rope. He couldn't get back to his correct mind and so what you saw was a disobedient child...not Grayson"

Crane walked in with a small chocolate bar and the chocolate milk. He handed both to Slade "So punishment shouldn't be necessary unless...you're that heartless. But what do I care? A scream of pain doesn't matter where it comes from" he left as quick as he appeared.

Slade and Dick shared the same thoughts before Slade pinned Dick down and dick started thrashing.

"I'M NOT DRINKING SHIT!"

"I don't care! It's going in your system some way or another!"

"FUCK YOU!"