Part 8

TRIGGER WARNING

Dick was stood in a room, feet only just touching the floor as his arms were tied in the air to a metal pole, keeping him standing. He had tape around his mouth, stopping him from talking.

His shirt was off and somewhere in the house. His hair was dripping water-well his whole body was dripping water. Ice water to make it worse.

He looked up at the sound of footsteps, squinting his gaze as he eventually relized it was a girl. Not any old girl.

Harley
Fucking
Quinn

Dick went wide eyed and tried to shuffle back. Slade was at least humane. Harley didn't give a shit what happened to him, as long as she had fun.

"Awe shucks sugar-Don't get all whimpy and scared on me~" from behind her back she pulled out a wooden bat. Your typical baseball bat but still.

She skipped next to him before walking around him in a circle, giggling quietly to herself before running a finger up and down his body-Watching him shudder.

She gripped the bat tightly before raising it above her head and slamming it against his back, listening carefully to he cry of pain.

She giggled again and slammed it agaisnt the same spot-hitting it over and over again until bits of blood started to spit from his skin. She moved to s different part of his back and continued to do the same as she just did.

She repeated the action for the next 4-5 hours, making sure Dicks entire body was bruised and bleeding.

His screams and cries where heard across the entire house, even with the tape over his mouth. He had tears streaming his face at the end of it, he had stopped making noise a few minutes ago as his voice grew horce. He just got lucky because Harley was bored.

She landed one last hit across his chest before smiling at him "Love ya puddin', don't miss me too much" she hummed before skipping off.

Dicks eyes fell heavy as he let his head fall forward. A few of his tears dropped into the floor as he sucked in a shaky breath.

He was covered in blood and could feel the bruises grow. The worst bruise was the one of his face. Harley was bored and started to just slap him across the face multiple times.

It was on his right cheek, a dark red at the moment but would eventually fall purple, blue, brown to green yellow and then fade.

The door opened and Dick didn't even bother to look up at his new guest or new beater. He felt the chains around his wrists open, causing him to collapse almost immediately.

He fell agaisnt the make in front of him, and that was when he glanced up. Of course. Slade.

The man ripped the tape off his mouth before running his thumb over the mark on dicks face, moving it away when the man winced.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson. Now I'm going to get you in a bath. Can you walk?"

Dick nodded, pushing himself up and off, biting back a groan of pain as he began to follow behind Slade

His legs were on fire.

Pure fire.

Slade dissapered later-Probably to start that bath and so Dick was left alone in the common room with the group of villans that were unfortunately-All there.

Red X
Joker
Crane
Harley

He let a sigh fall from his mouth before swollowed hard. The only reason the villans noticed him wasn't he fact his stomach betrayed him and growled lowly, indercating the hunger he was craving. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and looked down, embarrassment falling across his face making it turn a sort of red.

Crane stood up and went to Dick, opening up a bar of chocolate he just happened to have with him, and broke a peice off. He handed it to Dick and the younger ate it, giving him an apreciated smile.

Though any more than that he might puke it up.

He felt his legs begin to give in under him and without a second though, he dropped. He was lucky I suppose that crane was there. He grabbed Dicks waist and held him up

"Girl did a number on you" he laughed. He moved the males head into his shoulder before picking him up, making dick wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders.

"I'll take you to Slade" he said, making his way to figure out where the death machine had cleared off too