Part 6

Dick was sat on one of the sofas in the living room with a plate of bacon. He hadn't touched it in over 20 minutes as he was lost in talking to Slade about his tragic backstory and Jason's and Tim's. And the fact he didn't want to eat it and so wasn't and yada yada.

"So Jason's the one with the brown hair. The moody teenager with the fed hood mask and the-"

"Yes yes I am familiar with what he looks like and who he is. Now that's not what we were originally talking about now was it? His tragity into becoming Robin" Slade interupted. He just got a roll of the eyes from Dick

"Boring. Well Jays mother was a druggie and overdosed accidentally causing Jason to be sent to his dad's though he never actually made it here in time as his dad worked for two-face and was just straight up killed by a criminal so obviously-Jay fled from orphanages and shit and deicide to live on the the streets. Best thing though-Only reason Jason was adopted was because he was caught trying to steal parts from the bat mobile and was caught red-handed by Alfred" he laughed, catching a small chuckle from Slade.

"Then obviously Joker got his hands on 'Bats new toy' and kidnapped Jay for I believe 2 years? And when I finally found him with bat man-he...uh" he swollowed "Was shot right in front of us and finished off with a crowbar. And you know I'm not one for killing and all but Bats really had to hold me back that day. I...I nearly killed him" he chuckled but it was more of a laugh trying to lighten the mood.

"Then he was revived by Ra's al ghul and you know what happened next. He turned into Red hood, killing people left right and center until me and bats basically slapped him out of it and he was more a less grounded for 6 months until we knew he was...okay. Bats let him stay as Red hood because Tim Drake had already been robin for 4 months by now. Y'know, the black haired boy. Tall, he's mixed I believe. Really good taste in music."

Slade nodded, giving him a 'go on' look.

"Oh right-So I never new Drake's mother. He doesn't talk about her enough for me to know anything about her. Though his dad on the other hand was shot by one of Red hoods men by accident and died and so he came to Bruce and spouted out identitys and shit and refused to leave until he became Robin. And so Bruce did eventually give in and adopt him. He be and red robin because he didn't like just robin and did not want to share that name with Damian so Timmy changed it happily"

"And...I don't wanna talk about myself so I think I'm done since I explained Damian"

Obviously-Dick had his unhappy accident story. His parents worked at the circus...well more so lived there with Dick and a few of the other workers and they both died in a tragic accident of someone messing with the Flying Grayson act and killing them both. Then Grayson was adopted and yada yada, he became Robin.

Slade nodded and let out a small sigh before standing and walking over to Dick. He looked down at him and smiled as Dick just glanced up at him.

"If you're hungry you can have the bacon" Dick smiled, sniggering at his own joke though he didn't get a laugh in return.

Slade turned around and sat back down on the sofa, pulling out his phone a sending a quick text to someone before putting it away and crossing his arms.

He looked Dick up and down before his mouth opened yet he was interupted before he could even speak.

"Fire place-Whats a wooden and stone one like that doing in a place like this?" Dick blurted out. It had no connection to what they had just been talking about and it was extremely out of the blue.

"Did you ever get medication for that ADD of yours boy wonder?" He was asked and all that was answered was a laugh.

"Denials a fun place to stay~" Dick hummed as he stood up "Now if you don't mind I'm going to take my leave and go back to the type rope. I enjoyed my few minutes of peace and want to go back to it"

He got a nod of approval and Dick walked away as happy as he possibly could in a place like this.

"Oh Grayson-"

Dick glanced back "What? Didn't want me to leave? Awe you love me~?"

"Age?"

"Oh...18"

"Now go play" Slade had it in his mind that Grayson was 23-24 because of his ADD. His ADD made him slightly younger anyway because of his behaviour but the trauma made him act older than he was meant to be and then here you have it, he was actually younger than expected.