Part 2

Dicks leg tapped up and down quickly as he looked out the window of the car, biting his lips. The issue with everything in life was he was meant to be golden boy. He was batman but better and yet here he was...in deathstrokes fucking car listening to him.

"You'll meet a very familiar male when we get to my base...you'll meet about three familiar people actually" Slade chuckled, making Dick turn his head suddenly.

"What? But...you work alone...?" He was confused, squinting slightly to look at Slade properly. Slade was powerful enough to not need others

"Well yes but I'm not a phycologists and I can't be around 24/7. I still have work to do . Just because you're living with me doesn't mean just me" he turned to look at him also "I thought you would have been smarter than this Grayson-"

"I don't need a fucking phycologists" He spat out though Slade laughed at him, making him let out a scoff "What?"

"Just the fact Jason said the exact same thing and look at him now. Red hood killer. And anyway-They'll be around when I'm not. Even if that's just them sat in the room while you train, play games or even sleep"

"Wait-I don't have my mask. They're gonna see-" His face suddenly hit into a wave of panic. He knew a few people knew his identity but he'd rather not have all his enemies.

".... Shame"

And that was the end of the conversation from both. No-one spoke up for the rest of the journey and it was a good few hours of silence. Every so often Wintergreen would mutter something and Slade would respond but that was it.
---

They arrived later at Slade's base of hide out. The house was rather large, almost as large as Wayne Mannor though the larger part was the downstairs rather than the up. It was very more futuristic and modern unlike the vampire based Mannor up with Bruce.

Dicks eyes widened as he looked at it through the window. It was white bricks with large windows almost everywhere. The inside looked like your typical rich persons house though none of it looked touched. Clearly it was all for show and not for use...well for now anyway. That's where Grayson would most likely be for a while...depending on Slade's demands.

Speaking of-Slade let out a small chuckle "You grew up rich not modern. Now come on-Get out"

Dick hadn't even noticed they had stopped and parked. He shook his head before smiling softly though it dropped when he remembered who he was with. Grayson was a smart boy though he wasn't self care smart. He'd always tell Donna that she should take a break and relax yet he never did that himself. He'd tell Jason to get a glass of water each hour and to remember to eat each meal and not to skip yet here he was-Eating whenever he remembered and he rarely remembered.

He was thin, very thin, under 130 pounds and for his height he should be around 180 so that was worrying. Though he did usually wear extra clothes to hide himself though with the clothes Slade gave him...they were pretty baggy and you could see the thin figure.

He clambered out of the car, blinking to adjust to the light. He glanced at the doorway and his heart dropped. He stepped back ever so slightly as the man who stood there just waved

"...you" he whispered, knowing none of them could hear him but saying it allowed just made him feel ever so slightly okay.

Slade chuckled "You're familiar with Mr Joker hm?" He grabbed Dicks top and started pushing him forward, even though the younger did try to push away.

The Joker smirked before turning away and leaving. The Joker worked alone, he didn't even like working with Harley fucking Quinn so why was he with Slade? Slade of all people?

"I Hate this I hate this I Hate this I hate this" Dick whispered as he was shoved forward

"Don't make me pick you up." Slade warned but Dick still refused to walk on his own.

"Right" Slade kicked Dicks leg, watching as the male toppled before grabbing his waist and hoisting him up and over his shoulder like a child.

"H-HEY!"

"I told you"