Fast and Furious 4 - Mia and Brian meeting again

"Why don't you tell me why you dragged me here, Brian?" Mia asked looking at the man who broke her heart.

"You know they're going to capture Dom. Maybe worse. l don't want  you  getting tangled up in this so stay away from him" Brian stated.

"That's what you have to say to me after five years? All of a sudden, you care what happens to me?" Mia scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"What l did to you was wrong. I'm sorry. lt was. . . lt was the hardest thing l've ever had to do" Brian said reaching for her only for the brunette to pull away.

"I'm sorry, too, Brian. I'm so sorry that you had to come into my home and pretend to love me. I'm so sorry that you ripped my family apart" Mia spat.

The cop sighed, "I'm very sorry that that was hard for you. l lied to you. l lied to Dom. l lied to everybody, but that's what l do best. it's why the Feds recruited me" Brian said hoping she would understand.

"Maybe you're lying to yourself. Maybe you're not the good guy pretending to be a bad guy. Maybe you're the bad guy pretending to be the good guy. You ever think about that?" Mia questioned.

"Every day" Brian replied watching as she stood up.

"l always wondered, why did you let my brother go that day?" Mia asked knitting her brows together.

"l don't know," Brian said softly his eyes boring into hers.

"I don't ever want to see you again, Brian. You betrayed my trust and love, you used me to get close to Dom and I won't let that happen again" Mia seethed.

Brian sighed as he watched her leave, he knew that he had fucked up and there was nothing he could do about it.