Grease - Sandy and Danny at the diner

Danny is sitting with the rest of the T-Birds at the diner when he spots Sandy and Tom in another booth being all cozy with one another which irritates him to no end. 

Sandy senses Tom looking at her and smiles as she looks up at him from their shared sundae, offering him a bite of the melting ice cream which he accepts all the while Danny is looking on jealously knowing that he screwed up - he watches the pair for a while until Sandy says something inaudible as she stood up to which Tom gives her some money. The leader of the T-Birds sees the blonde saunter over to the jukebox, standing up he makes his way over to her. 

Leaning up against the music box, the dark-haired teen began speaking as Sandy looked through the music, "Look Sandy, I'm sorry for the way things happened between us, it's not easy being the Danny Zuko the guys know and the Danny Zuko you know at the same time" 

"That's why I'm so happy that Tom's such a simple practical person" Sandy sighed dreamily as she gave a flirty wave to the jock who waved back. 

"Too bad all his brains are in his biceps" Danny snorted not bothering to hide his smirk at the comment. 

Sandy whipped around to face the man that she thought she loved, "Just because he's a champion athlete and you're doesn't not mean you can talk bad about him" 

Danny scoffed pushing himself off the jukebox, "You don't think I can do those things?" 

Shrugging as she pushed past him, "Seeing is believing and besides I'm with Tom now"