Hotel Transylvania - Mavis and Jonathan

"Is it true? Are you a human?" Mavis asked looking at the young man.

"Yeeeessss... I'm so sorry" Jonathan said guilty about lying.

Mavis hugs him lovingly,  "I don't care! I still want to be with you"

Johnny sighs in relief and wants to hug her back until he sees Dracula looking really worried, and he remembers what he told him earlier, "Uh... Well, tough! 'Cause I don't want to be with you. Because... you're a monster! And I hate monsters!"

Mavis gasps hurt and shocked by the reaction as she watches him head to the door, he turns saying 'Goodbye!'

Jonathan gives Mavis one last stare of hatred and heartbreak and heads out the door. Dracula tries to comfort the heartbroken Mavis, but she angrily wheels around and faces him, "This is all your fault!"

She turns into a bat and flees the room, leaving Dracula to feel bad about her. The other monsters, also angry with Dracula for his lies, leave the room, as well.

Wanting to make sure that his daughter was okay, he headed to her room where the shrunken head began mouthing, "Oh. Here he comes. Count Crock-ula. I'm just glad my eyes are stitched shut, 'cause I don't even want to..."

Dracula knocked on the door before slightly opening it, "Mavis, honey, are you in there? Mavis? Mavis? Mavis, where are you? Mavis?"

He fully entered her room only to find her on the roof upset, coming and sitting down beside her he had no words.

"Dad, can you do me a favor?" Mavis asked after a while.

"Yes, yes, of course, darling. Anything" Dracula said.

"Will you erase my mind?" Mavis asked burying her face in her knees.

"No, no, no, no. No, I won't do that. There's too much I want you to remember" Dracula soothed.

"Please dad? I don't want to remember him" Mavis pleaded.

Not bearing to see his daughter upset and in so much pain, he erased her memory.