Chapter 14

We've been at the party for about three hours now and I am beyond tipsy, swaying and stumbling everywhere. So is Four, I grab onto his shoulder for balance and he grabs my waist and pulls me against him, I giggle, "For sooome rr-reason everyt-time you touch me I fff-ffeel fuzzy." He laughs and sways back, falling against a couch and he takes me down with him to where I fall on top of him, stradling him, I like this position, it makes me feel all warm inside.

He grabs my waist and pulls me down closer to him, he holds my face in his hands and I giggle, he fingers tickling my ear. He pulls my face so close to his that our lips are brushing and I shiver. I push my mouth hard against his and he bites my lip, but that just makes the urge to kiss him stronger, so I do.

I guess thats what he wanted because he flips us over so he is on top of me and he feels at my stomach, "Woo! Four get some!" Four groans, standing up and lifting me up bridal style and walking out of the apartment and heading towards his. He takes me in and lays me on his bed, I can't keep my hands off of him, he can't keep his off of me either, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - he actually wants me, me.

   And I let him take me.

Uh oh! I think we all know what that means! Let's just hope they stay protected ;)

Anyway... Did you all see the new story I posted? It is Divergent! I hope you like it... it's called: Divergent: The Purge. >:3