Chapter 8

Truth or Dare? No war. 

Chapter 8.

Tris Prior.

 "Seriously, Tris?" He asks me, my eyes go wide and I look at him in disbelief, "Yes, do you really think I would lie about somethiing like that?" He nods, "Yeah, I do. I know you like me Tris, but I dont like you in that way. We were bearly friends to begin with, but thanks for trying to ruin my relationship." He walks away and I stand there in dissapointment and sadness. I cant believe he just said all of that...

    'We were bearly friends to begin with' what the crap does that mean? He knows I like him, how did he find th- Christina. I'm gonna kill her.

Tobias P.O.V

    I am fuming when I get back to my apartment, Lauren not yet home from work. I sit down on the couch and take deep breathes, calming myself down. I lay down and fall asleep easily. 

   I wake up to the front door opening, Lauren. "Hey, babe." She says as she comes over to me, "Hey..." I kiss her cheek. I look at the time , six o' clock. . . She gets off at four. Why was she so late? Its probably nothing. 

   I put my arms around her waist as she sits on my lap, "What do you wanna do tonight?" She asks, grinning. I sigh, "I have to go to the control room at eight. So, dinner and some cuddle time?" I ask, she smiles and nods. She kisses me and says inbetween kisses, "How are you so cute?" I laugh and pull back, "Whatever." I laugh again and kiss her once more before she gets off my lap to go to the kitcchen. 

   I walk in after chnaging into my work clothes and taking a shower,  she is making burritos, yum. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, "Need any help?" She groans when I kiss her neck then walk away like I did nothing. "Uhm...I'm good. I was gonna go out with the girls tonight while your at work, is that okay?" I nod, "Sure, just dont be home to late, okay?" I say, taking a bite out of my finished burrito. "Alright, thanks babe." I smile and she laughs, "You got some burrito on your teeth." I laugh and finish eating, everything that happened with Tris forgotten about and each other remembered.

Sorry its short! But I have a question for the next chapter:

Okay,  so, we all know that Four is gonna find out something but would you rather have it in,

Fours P.O.V

Laurens P.O.V

or 

Tris' P.O.V?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

ALSO, I HAVE A TOBY AND BEA FANFIC UP CALLED: Innocent || Tobias and Beatrice. 

Thank you :)