Chapter 1

Tris P.O.V

I've been an official dauntless member for two years now. And I have made some great friends, but I'm still single. I'm starting think ill be a cat lady.....

I train initiates with Four, he's my friend, and I still like him, like that. But he doesn't like me like that. Obviously - all though he doesn't like anyone else that we know of.

Maybe me and him can be cat people together! Who knows, I'm 18 and he is 20. We still have a long time before we can't date. Or be in dauntless any more.

This morning I woke up at 8:00, because today is the choosing ceremony, I have decided to take the job as an dauntless leader also. So today I have to give the choosing ceremony speech, I'm so nervous, but - on the bright side; I get to take a person to go with me, I decided to take Four. Because he wont be nervous in front of 5,000 people.

He accepted the offer - shockingly - and said it would be good experience for me. Which is odd because I don't think I could ever get over a fear of thousands of people watching me.

I got dressed In black skinny jeans and combat boots, and a black sequence v-neck off the shoulder shirt. I also put on my necklace, its a black sparkly heart with a silver six in the middle.

For makeup I do a black and silver smokey eye. Mascara. Black sparkly eye liner, light pink blush, and light pink lipgloss.

I just beach wave my hair and spray it, I decided to look nice today so I can give everyone a good empression of dauntless. I hope Four is wearing something nice to, we both need to make an good impression on everyone.

The choosing ceremony will be held in the town hall this year beause the dauntless don't want everyone roaming around our compound.

I look in the mirror one more time to make sure I look alright, grab my purse and head to Fours apartment.

Its only 6 doors away from mine, so it doesn't take me long, I knock on the door and he answers within seconds,

He just stares at me wide eyed and jaw dropped, I guess I do look good.I smirk, but I stop when I see what he's wearing.I shake my head in disapproval. he's wearing black sweatpants with a black shirt that says: 'I AM FOUR!'

He looks confused for a second and says,

"We have to go."

"Not like that your not." I say pushing him in his apartment and dragging him in his room, I make him sit on the bed while I dig through his closet. I swear this boy has nothing nice.

Four P.O.V

She pushes me on my bed and rumages through my closet, I guess I need to wear something nicer. But I don't get why, it's a choosing ceremony not a wedding.

She says, "Got it!!!" really loud and tosses me the clothes and I look at what she picked, its dark jeans with a black v-neck.

"Now go take a shower and put those on, let me know when your done." she says walking out, so I do.

Tris P.O.V

Now I have no idea what I'm gonna do while he is getting ready. I go in his living room and walk around. I find nothing good, so I look in the kitchen, after I start looking in the kitchen I find a box of muffins, I look around to make sure no one sees me and I take a muffin out, I go back in the living room sit on the couch and start eating the muffin. Yum.

About 10 minutes later I hear Four yell,

"Done!!"

and I go back in his room to find him in his bathroom, I notice his 5 'o clock shadow and tell him to shave while I look around for some hair gel. By the time i find some he is done shaving and I tell him to sit down so I can reach his hair, I comb out his short hair and spike it up in the front.

Perfect.

"All done! What do you think?" I ask pulling him infront of the full body mirror.

Four P.O.V

Iook in the mirror and iI have to give it to her, I look good. She tosses me my leather jacket and we head out to the train tracks. While we walk I start talking,

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome."

"So you know what we are gonna say?"I ask, I really hope she does. I don't want to wing it.

"Yup. Oh here"-she digs in her purse and pulls out some cards, she looks through them and gives me half-"those are your cards, ill start, then you go. We will take turns speaking. And don't forget to smile, wait can you even smile?"she asks joking, I give her a big smile and she claps,

"You really can!"I laugh at her joke and I see the train coming,

"Get ready!"I say sprinting off, she follows and I jump on first when I get on I turn around and offer her

my hand. She holds on to it and pulls herself in and I think she forgot to let go of my hand because she holds it a couple seconds after she gets on, not that I mind.

After we sit down, we go over the cards, man she did a good job on our speach. its really really good.

"This is really good. Good job Tris."I say putting the cards back in my pocket,

"its nothing really. It only took me like 10 minutes to write."she says, I nod and we stay silent the whole rest of the way, not an awkward silence, a comfortable one.

★★★★★★★

Okay so I decided to re-write this story because honestly the story was crap. so I am trying it again, and the truth or dare will come soon, along with FourTris!:) 

PLEASE VOTE.FOLLOW.COMMENT.