chapter 51 Meeting someone new

Celeste's pov Right now all 6 of us girls were  taking a walk on the beach before work.  Mavi was talking to me about random things and the other 4  broklyn, reanna, kaylani and  yasmine were just also having there own conversations.  Hey girls a nother girl said hi whats your name I asked her as she walked up to us Lyric she replied  That is awesome  I replied  and before you all ask if I want to be in  the lifeguard service lyric  said I really do want to be  a lifeguard yay A 7th girl I said.  I turned to words the other girls who were currently behind me  um this is lyric I introduced her to the other girls Hi lyric they all said.
         Kaylani's pov After we went for a walk  lyric joined us to walk up to the tower come on lyric the tower  is to your right  I told her since she was also  totally  blind just like the rest of us girls.  Hey morning girls I heard  whippet say to us as we walked in morning all 7 of us girls  said  well who is this newest audition to  the service  asks whippet  her name is lyric  I said hi lyric said shyly  don't be shy whippet is really  nice I told lyric okay she says.  After a little bit my boyfriend came into  the tower  morning  sweety kerbox said to me morning meet lyric I introduced lyric to my boyfriend kerbox hi said lyric being shy again  reanna pointed out sorry said  lyric  your good I told her.  Well anyone else coming I asked yeah  a few more like azza taco and hoppo and others  whippet told me can't wait to meet the rest of the service  lyric said yeah us to  me and broklyn said at the same time.
       Lyric's pov  Right now  we were all still waiting for the other lifeguards  to come into the tower.  At last someone came in morning everyone he says morning I replied  who are you he asks me my name is lyric I rrplied  o cool name just like words of a song  he says yes just like that  and its spelled the same way  o cool my name is Bisho  he told me o Hi bisho  I said.  So lyric how do you like the tower so far  bisho asks me its fine I replied honestly yeah everyone says  that he jokes o really I replied.  Well what is going on in here asks a nother lifeguard walking into the tower  its  going great bisho says  yep the others except for me say  well who is this newby here the lifeguard asks  her name is lyric  says bisho nice to meet you lyric my name is  hoppo I am the head lifeguard here  at the service  he told me okay Hi hoppo I replied  so how is it going hoppo asks me good  I said are you lieing hoppo says no I am telling the truth  I said.