chapter 90 Emma has a bad dream

Emma's pov  It was now night time  its been a long day. I went up to my room where I got ready for bed  then someone came into my room good night emma its your second night here says azza yep and Good night azza I say to him.  The other male lifeguards including my boyfriend all said good night to me already  which I really wish  that  they hadn't.   A few hours I woke up crieing  its okay emma its just a bad dream you had I heard whippet say are you sure I say between tears of fear  yes I am sure he says to me.
           Whippet's Pov  After I calmed emma down and she fell back to sleep  I went back to my room to go back to sleep myself.  I really felt bad for emma  I wondered what her bad dream was about  but I will respect her  and I won't ask.  The next morning I went downstairs  and there was just one couple in the living room which happened to be yasmine and Harison  good morning  you to I say morning whippet they both say to me.  So what was that noise last night asks harison  um  emma had a bad dream I say  well I was up I could of  calmed her down harison said  well I tried getting jethro um but he wouldn't wake up so I went to calm emma down myself I tell harison  o right  he says morning I hear emma say coming down stairs morning emma I say Hi whippet thanks for helping me last night she says to me your welcom my good friend I tell emma.  No one else is down here except for me and you  and harison and  yasmine I tell  emma  okay  she says back  well how did you sleep after your bad dream I ask changeing the subject  good I guess emma says to me that's good I say back.