Chapter 66 finally the new place

Brokyln's pov  yay we all were finally at the new area.  Hey Broklyn says Capella as she walked  up to me  Hi i say back.  Okay girls listen up  hoppo says  okay I say back this is our new house  we are going to live together  hoppo tells us okay yay  I say.  So whats going to happen is all the couples will go in the house first  and capella you will stay  out here with me and the other 4 single life guards  hoppo explains  okay  sounds good I say. When I got into the oew house with the other couples  and my boyfriend Taco  we all went  to the living room  to wait for the others.
      Capella's Pov  I was still outside with hoppo whippet  haries and  jethro  so when are we going in I ask  um soon  says hoppo okay  I say.  Soon enough  the 5 of us were in the new house now walking  to the living room.  Okay Capella don't forget to put your cane  away next to the other girls cane's  okay I say  thanks for the reminder  I say to whippet  your welcom  he says.  When I finally got into the living room  I  sat down on the couch with the other girls Hi kaylani says  to me Hi I say back.  Finally we were all sitting in the living room  of our new house.   I think this house will be good of all of us  says whippet Yep I agreed with him.  I can't believe  I  live with all of you I say yeah we know its pretty awesome  says Yasmine.