chapter 87 Emma hangs out with the other girls

Emma's pov Capri showed me my room then we went to her room with the other girls following behind us.  So what are we doing here I ask a girls hang out  says  Kaylani to me okay I say.  I just want to tell you girls something I say yes Emma what is it  says capri  I am also totally  blind  I say  yay  a nother totally blind girl here  says Lyric yep  says the other girls with excited voices.  Hey emma tell us something else about you says  Capella okay I say I don't have a boyfriend  I say well we can fix that problem says  capri o really  I say.
     Capri's Pov  Yes really I say to Emma lets go down stairs and fix that right now for you I say okay  says Emma yay lets go.  So who is your boyfriend capri asks  emma hoppo is I say awww  I noticed that says emma when we were walking back  to the house.  O really I say as we walked to the stair case  well I noticed someone likes you emma  who she questions  um I think Haries does because he had his arm around your shoulders while we were walking back to the house awww you think haries  as feelings for me emma asks me I think so I say.
            Whippet's Pov  I saw all 12 girls coming into the living room Hi girls I say  Hey  They all say including the newest one emma who seemed very nice.  Hey sweetie says capella coming to sit next to me on one of the couch's Hi I say back to her.  Hey whippet says emma yep I reply where is Haries  she asked  I think in the kitchen with jethro and mouse  I say to her  and reanna is going that way anyways so follow her  I tell emma thanks whippet see you later on she says.  After a little bit I saw haries with emma they were both hugging each other Hi you 2 I say Hi whippet says Haries  to me  o Hi  whippet Emma says hi I say back to them so how is this house  for you emma I ask  its fine she replies.