chapter 70 Capella finds out that she has hearing loss in both ears

Capella's pov  Right now I was in my new bedroom  just reading messages on my iphone with voiceover.  I sort of heard a knock  on my door  yes come in i respond  in came Kaylani  I am sorry for bullieing you  Capella  she says that's okay I know you didn't mean too I say.  Kaylani asked me if we can  be friends  again and I told her yes  we can  she was happy about this.  I can hang out with you right she asked  me yeah  sure go ahead.  I told her that I was just checking messages on my iphone  okay says kaylani to me.
      Kaylani's Pov right now I was hanging out with capella we were just hanging out.  I pushed  my hair out of my face  so Capella  how are you liking the new house  I ask her  its okay she says that's good I say back.  I talked to  capella for a little bit longer.  Why were you sent to your room Kaylani asks  Capella  um because I was being mean to you I tell capella  but we worked it out  she says yeah I know I say baack.
          Capella's pov  when kaylani told me That she was being mean  to me I was like what   I can't hear what you said I said  o noo that's not good  kaylani says.  She told me that we were going downstairs now so I can tell the others  which I agreed with.  When we got downstairs we went to the living room where I told the other lifeguards about my hearing diffculty  they said we were going to get my hearing tested  what I say  confused. When we got to the audiologist's office I went into the hearing booth to  get my hearing tested when I came out the audiologist told  me that I have modrate hearing loss in both ears  and that I will half  to get hearing aids which I was not happy about.  When she took me back into the waiting room  I told everyone else  that  I have a modrate hearing loss in both  ears and that  I would half to get  hearing aids the other girls  were very sad for me.