chapter 71 getting my hearing aids

Capella's Por  today we were going to get my hearing aids  which I was very nervous for but I know the hearing aids  will help me hear.  Are you ready to go says Celeste  to me Yeah I guesss I say  in a sort of nervous voice Yeah I don't know what hearing aids are like says celeste to me us either said the other girls. So I will tell you girls how the hearing aids  are I say okay sounds good  said celeste and the other girls yep okay I say.  Come on Capella its time to get your hearing aids  says Harison  coming  I say  see you girls later when I get back  I say okay  they all say back.  When I got to the Audiologist's office  I went to a smaller  room with her.  So I will program your hearing aids  and then I will put them  on  okay  Capella says Audiologist  Maddie  okay  I say back.  When I got my hearing aids  I went  into the waiting room where harison and whippet were  I am done  I say okay lets go  then they say.  When I got home the  other girls were waiting for me so how are your hearing aids  says celeste very loud I say  well it will take a little bit  for you to hear normally again  says Kaylani I know I said that's what the audiologist told me I say.
              Celeste's Pov  Me and the other girls including Capella went downstairs where  we All talked to our boyfriends besides capella she was talking to Whippet.  So Hi sweetie says singlets Hi I say  back to him.  How are  you doing he asks good I say back.  That's good  he reply's  to me.  So what are we doing today I ask  just hanging out I guess he says sounds good to me I say.